• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello! How's everybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaJo

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Missouri
I tried some plain cherry, strawberry and apple a few weeks ago. I didn't think I would like it but I absolutely loved all 3. I just placed an order for more and should be here Monday. Can't wait to get it. Personally I vape a 36mg tobacco flavor until about noon, then the rest of the day go to an 11 or 18. I have to have that kick in the first part of the day, especially when I first wake up.

EmmaJo

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Missouri
Got our KR808D-1 starter kits yesterday and so far am very pleased.

Can you believe how cold it's turned off so suddenly?? And looking to get colder!! 11 degrees in less than a week??? Yuk!
Can anyone tell me how to get the vaping Since...banners I see on the bottom of folks' posts?

Thanks,
Wendy

Yesterday was awesome here. I spent the biggest part of the day burning leaves and limbs. Didn't go into the house until 5 or 6. As the rain and colder temps were on their way, I took advantage and enjoyed the day outside.

mamabearcoffey

Nov 25, 2011
Missouri
Yesterday was miserable on this side of the state. Cold, rainy, dreary. Yuk. And I had to be out driving in it. Double yuk. Haha. Today's still pretty gloomy. I guess, really, that's good since I have school stuff to work on. Last week, can't peter out now.

As for juice... I've tried Watermelon Frost, Caramel, and Killa Vanilla from myvaporstore.com. All three are tasty, though I'm not hugely excited about the watermelon. I use 6 mg and that seems to work very nicely for me. No signs of OD, and except for the first evening following the first full day off of analogs...no extreme testiness from withdrawal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread