Hello. I need E-Cigarette wrap template vector. Can you help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
HI and welcome. i am not completely certain I understand what you are after, but if it's what I think, I have never seen such a thing and doubt any will be available. I suspect people who make wraps simply make their own patterns, and this is what I would recommend to you. buy an e-cig of whatever kind you want to wrap, get a piece of paper and a scissors, and trim until you have it.

Welcome to the board.

jiangshree

Sep 12, 2017
Hi,
Firstly; I'm sorry for my English.
I want to make new stickers models but, I need e-cig sticker template dimensions.
34orm7m.jpg

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
The only people that would have that are the people who sell wraps. That's what they'd consider a trade secret and, while they might sell it to you, they wouldn't post it on the internet for free.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Agreed. If you are going to want to make wraps, you may need to get your hands on a mod and physically make the cutouts.... There's also quite a bit of competition in that market, but if you have something absolutely lovely in mind, I'd start with a couple of the more popular mods and go from there. I'm doubting that those doing the work already themselves will post it on the internet for free, as well.... :)

Good luck,

Anna

Reactions: Opinionated

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I want to make new e-cigarette wrap designs ın my city. I searching on the net but I couldn't find anywhere. Help me. Please. I need a vector template for several devices. (PDF, Ai, EPS or PSD)

Welcome and glad you joined.
Contacted jay1978 for you.
re: SMOK Alien 220w template / blueprint
jay1978, I need Smok Alien and other mods templates (PSD, Ai, EPS or PDF). Can you help me ?
Regards to contacting/alerting a member:
You can just add an "@" symbol in front of a members screen name.
Could not find the ref., perhaps it should be below (13. Message conventions)?
re: Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread