Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Welcome to the ECF !
I often tell newcomers that finding flavors you love is far more important than investing hundreds, even thousands, into equipment.
Have you found any perticular flavor ? tobacco, sweets, bakery, drinks, etc., There are many options for vapers to choose from....

Cinik

Jan 13, 2017
Welcome to the ECF !
I often tell newcomers that finding flavors you love is far more important than investing hundreds, even thousands, into equipment.
Have you found any perticular flavor ? Tobacco, sweets, bakery, drinks, etc., There are many options for vapers to choose from....
my go to juice is a DIY one which I made it's a VPG base and a PG tropical fruit flavour from Vapeborg. And I also have a 75-25 VG-PG juice from Merlin's Mist which isstrawberry mojito

Reactions: PapawBrett

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi & welcome Cinik
I bought an Evic AIO too but I have to admit it is far from my favorite vape. Being a DTL vapor I found its airflow to be way too restrictive and its vapor production to leave a lot to be desired. So much so in fact that the tank was retired and now I use the mod with its adapter with other tanks. You satisfied with yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread