• Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not Appropriate - Rules

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Ya know what? I'm going back to the cave. This petty crap just brings out the serial killer in ME and I don't want to be a serial killer. It's all yours, bubba. Go play.

Did you read the post that set you off or is this an ongoing issue?

Maybe someone stole the crackerjacks?:blink:

I just cannot read anything into that particular post to warrant such a rant, but maybe I missed something.

I don't Clik:D

Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
The jist of this thread is many of find most new attys to airy.

As has been said already, there are a lot of great attys that have limited air flow on the market and some of them are pretty new. Low air flow vaping has been around since vaping started, high air flow vaping for the masses is new and that's why it's seeing frequent design iterations now.

It will slow down as these designs are developed and perfected just like it has with low air flow devices.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ya know what? I'm going back to the cave. This petty crap just brings out the serial killer in ME and I don't want to be a serial killer. It's all yours, bubba. Go play.

When I have a brain fart I usually take my dog for a long walk. That almost always clears my head and lets me get some perspective back.

Or I vape some nic.

Whatever works :)

Reactions: gerrymi

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Cinocc, you're the one calling someone an offensive name.

Are we now saying tootle puffing is offensive? I guess I never saw it that way.

The whole thing started out as a tongue in cheek comment by someone who didn't mean it in an offensive way to describe vapers who use low wattage, a tighter draw, and MTL. Then Katdarling started the tootle puffer thread all in fun. It turns out an awful lot of people vape that way and jumped into the thread and it's been going ever since. But it was all in fun. Not an us versus them thing at all.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
The whole thing started out as a tongue in cheek comment by someone who didn't mean it in an offensive way to describe vapers who use low wattage, a tighter draw, and MTL. Then Katdarling started the tootle puffer thread all in fun. It turns out an awful lot of people vape that way and jumped into the thread and it's been going ever since. But it was all in fun. Not an us versus them thing at all.

I know :)

Someone who posted above me seems to be having a bad day or at least feels s/he is being made fun of. I'm tootling right now on a Rose at 18W. And its a mighty fine vape.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I know :)

Someone who posted above me seems to be having a bad day or at least feels s/he is being made fun of. I'm tootling right now on a Rose at 18W. And its a mighty fine vape.

Confusing isn't it?
I enjoy relaxing with my Spinner and a good carto or vaping away on my Dual coil Orchid.
Maybe I'm a Tootle-Womper :confused:

eta: that just doesn't sound right at all.:facepalm:
:lol::lol::lol:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Confusing isn't it?
I enjoy relaxing with my Spinner and a good carto or vaping away on my Dual coil Orchid.
Maybe I'm a Tootle-Womper :confused:

eta: that just doesn't sound right at all.:facepalm:
:lol::lol::lol:

Just don't be a Turtle Stomper. It ain't right.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
And I thought I was just being funny. I have to get out more :rolleyes:

Yeah, there were turtle guts flying everywhere. It takes a lot of stompin' to make 'em liquid.

6esk.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread