Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
You're right it had some charge I just had to turn it on and then the screen showed me it was charged like half way. The instructions for this thing are terrible. Barely told me anything honestly.
Another thing you can do is watch the video for this or any mod really. Like you say, instructions can be written very poorly. I usually just google the name of the mod and allow all the suggestions to come up. Easy as sunday morning.

:)

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
Hey you're completely correct. Got my first dry or burned or something terrible tasted like death hit yesterday. Woke up from a nap went to find my mod tool s nice long hit bc I'd charged it fully during nap & had changed the juice just filled the tank with s nice watermelon/strawberry mix &

OM HOLY GOOD GOD OH MY LORD BLECK ACK ACK AAAAAAAAAH WHAT IN THE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD AAAAAAACK

is the only way I can describe what that hit tasted like. Now it tastes as if a campfire was lit inside my device & everything tastes and smells like that hit to the point where I honestly might be nauseated. Haha

FIRST DRY HIT----CHECK!!!!

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
I don't know what I was thinking saying I couldn't change any settings on this device though bc I can totally change wattage. From 5-20 in .1 increments. And that is seriously awesome I'm so glad I got a device that allows the user to change stuff. I like it a little higher when I'm baking like vanilla ice cream & little lower for the fruits. I'm finding out though that I really really like a nice warm vape. I like it actually when my lips get a little hot. And I've been pulling dtl about half the time. It feels good and tastes good. I love everything about this I really do!!

What I love most is I haven't smoked an analog since April 15th

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
Hi, and welcome to ECF! Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

I noticed your username...are you as excited as I am for All Out War next season? lol

Omg I am!! Have you read the comics? I stopped right before Negan was introduced so this is all new to me now & I find it makes the tv show more enjoyable to watch. I have not one person in my life who likes the show though so it kinda sucks for me I watch all alone. Lately I've been avoiding the show when it airs and I buy the DVD of the whole season and I spend a weekend by myself I'll usually make some chili or enchiladas or something & some special dessert like my worlds greatest chocolate chip cookies with sea salt recipe adapted from the NYTimes recipe or turtle brownies or whatever & then I party like it's 1999....alone... well I have Lola haha she parties with me but she doesn't partake of the food unless it's not chocolate and even then she gets only a taste but she gets petted and rubbed and held so she's happy :)

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
Hi, and welcome! As you've already seen the folks here absolutely love helping out, and you WON'T get better information from anywhere else. Never hesitate to ask a question, any question.
And congrats on two weeks without the stinkies!
You'll do great here...

Hi thank you!!! I have never quit smoking before except when I was pregnant with my daughter & breastfeeding. Apart from those 2 years I went right back to smoking when I was done breastfeeding and have never quit or even tried to quit!

Pack a day for 29 years so I'm super super excited and proud of myself but really it is a breeze when you vape. It's like the worlds best kept secret. I mean there is no way people should still be smoking at all in my opinion but then again I loved those cherry cigarettes maybe people love their tobacco flavored ones but they could get tobacco flavors!!!

I went through I think 3 days where I had some strong cravings but I vaped through it!! I never thought I could quit I really didn't. I literally loved to smoke! Loved it! So I vaped through those intense cravings & now I'm all good I hope.

I am vaping only 3mg & 6mg I'm going to stick to low mg nicotine & eventually try to get to 0. Probably not ready yet to lower it but after another month when all the cravings have subsided I'll prob order 1.5 & 3.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Pack a day for 29 years so I'm super super excited and proud of myself but really it is a breeze when you vape.

You're right, it really is. I smoked 2 1/2 to 3 PAD for 45 years, a good deal of those years with unfiltered. I bought a stick type vape on a whim while at a checkout counter, tried it when I got home, and have NEVER touched another ciggie again. That was four years ago last week! I feel incredibly better. And my wallet feels much healthier too!

Reactions: WillyZee

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
Another thing you can do is watch the video for this or any mod really.

I'm going to watch the YouTube now and see if I can learn to switch coils as mine is totally ready to switch out.

I'm already looking for a small device for going out & about. I absolutely love the one I just got but it is bigger & a LOT heftier than I had imagined. Do you have a small/mini/stealth device to recommend ?

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
You're right, it really is. I smoked 2 1/2 to 3 PAD for 45 years, a good deal of those years with unfiltered. I bought a stick type vape on a whim while at a checkout counter, tried it when I got home, and have NEVER touched another ciggie again.

WOW!!! That is INCREDIBLE!!! So the thing you got was just a cheapo disposable ? And then you found yourself looking for one that was better quality or could be used longer or? How did you progress from that first device from the store if you don't mind sharing? I think these stories are fascinating.

Reactions: jmur

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'm going to watch the YouTube now and see if I can learn to switch coils as mine is totally ready to switch out.

I'm already looking for a small device for going out & about. I absolutely love the one I just got but it is bigger & a LOT heftier than I had imagined. Do you have a small/mini/stealth device to recommend ?
Looks at Eleaf's Istick mods....I suggest the iStick 40 or 60, but the 60 has an external battery where the 40 is internal. As the name suggest they are vv/ww and are small and very light weigh. Just the ticket.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
WOW!!! That is INCREDIBLE!!! So the thing you got was just a cheapo disposable ? And then you found yourself looking for one that was better quality or could be used longer or? How did you progress from that first device from the store if you don't mind sharing? I think these stories are fascinating.

Yeah, that first cigalike, it was a Fin, don't know if they're still around, but it gave me exactly what 45 years of cigs did. As for the progression to better things, well, that's entirely credited to ECF and the incredible people here. As I learned more from them, I tried more things, learned about more things, and just kept progressing to understanding what works for me. You will also have that same experience, just ask the questions and listen to the answers. It got me to today, where I'm pretty much self-sufficient, make my own juice, build and wick my own coils and spend just about pennies a day whereas I used to spend $30 a day. Only thing I really need to buy anymore is when some new tank or whatever catches my eye, but even at that, I don't HAVE to. Got enough supplies to carry me 10 years or beyond, and as I recently turned 65 I don't think I really need to worry about "beyond":D.

And there's tons of folks here that have done the same things. As I said, folks here will help you advance, to the point where YOU'RE helping someone new!

batteredwombat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
Welcome to ecf.
Shame you didn't find us first. Members here love to help anyone out.....

Ask any questions/concerns/thoughts you may have. Remember, no question is considered dumb.

Welcome. Here you will get bombarded with helpful people until your brain pops like an electrocuted gourd.
:shock:

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
Looks at Eleaf's Istick mods....I suggest the iStick 40 or 60, but the 60 has an external battery where the 40 is internal. As the name suggest they are vv/ww and are small and very light weigh. Just the ticket.

I'm too worried about external batteries. For now at least I like having the internal battery that I don't have to fiddle with. I really like my little setup. I am totally wanting something with temp control although is it the same as vw? Bc that's what happens when I turn my wattage up it gets warmer. Kinda stupid questions I know.

It's really weird how there seems to truly be a familiar progression right? I mean as far as what a new vaper is comfortable with and then as they become not so new how their preferences and needs change. It seems like everyone starts out kinda at the same place and then progress kinda the same right?

Also I've noticed that strawberry milk flavor seems to be like for sure in every juice makers catalog. I wonder why that is. I mean I wonder who even knew strawberry milk would be popular and how is it possible that almost every vaper loves strawberry milk? Well I guess strawberry milk is delicious I mean there's not much to dislike about it haha.

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
Could Google: E Liquid recipes: "Mustard milk"
Might go to the home page and read all you can.

I will do that now. The name is rather unappealing which brings me to another thing I've noticed...e-juices have some awfully unappealing names. Unicorn blood...mustard sauce..dirt...I do not think YUMMMM when I first see these babes but then I read the description and they sound really great haha such a strange world
I can't believe I'm not using salt on my food anymore also I mean I can taste things I haven't tasted in years!!

Weareallnegan

Apr 13, 2017
Welcome. Here you will get bombarded with helpful people until your brain pops like an electrocuted gourd.
:shock:
I really want to be bombarded. I am thrilled beyond words to be free from analogs (it seems nobody says the c word). I mean I can smell and taste better already and last night when I walked the mile it takes to get to the end of my driveway I wasn't even phased at all whereas before I would have been winded. I can't believe how many benefits I'm already noticing in just 2 weeks!!!!

And it's only bc of vaping so I want to learn everything I can. Bombard me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread