Hello. New member here.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by mugencris, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mugencris

mugencris Full Member

Hi guys and gals just joined the forum and can't wait to learn from everyone here.

I am currently looking to order a new set up and move away from my old generic started kit i got from my local store a few months ago. I am looking into getting either a iTaste SVD or a Vamo V2/V3 and pair with a Kanger PT 2 Mini. What do you guys think of this set up? Do you recommend a similar but different mod/setup?

Thank you and Vape on!

2. s.lee1993

s.lee1993 Full Member Verified Member

My first PV was a itaste svd. Couldnt have made a better choice. Despite the fact that it is a tad bit on the big side with an 18650 battery, it does everything I want and more. I also have it paired to a kanger unitank. Baasically a pt2 that you can fill from the top.

3. seethru_peril

seethru_peril Vaping Master

I started with a very simple setup as well...I've found my itaste mvp v2 is a perfect start out mod. Simple to use and gives you a lot of the experience you'll need going forward! Plus the size is small enough for your pocket easy!

4. madqatter

madqatter Ultra Member

Also, only $40 (when it's restocked Tuesday).

5. mugencris

mugencris Full Member

Awesome! Thanks for the comments and suggestions people :)

6. FringeChief68

FringeChief68 Kingsguard Verified Member

Supporting member
    Hello and Welcome to ECF.

7. SorryNameTaken

SorryNameTaken Senior Member Verified Member

I personally use an itaste vv v3 in combination with either a smoktek ARO, evod, or mini Davide. For me I wanted something small that I could just throw on a charger. My mods with batteries just sit on the side, but I know most people love them and maybe I will too one day. I'm sure you will love your next upgrade, most people do! Anyway, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find lots of information to help you make a decision.

8. mugencris

mugencris Full Member

I ended up buying a mvp v2 to start and get me back into vaping. Will eventually pick one of the above as a secondary. Thank you for all the help.

9. Arnie H

Arnie H Super Member Verified Member

Welcome to ECF. The Vamo is nice.

10. MrWicked

MrWicked Unregistered Supplier

Welcome! The MVP 2.0 is a great unit. It has all the functions one needs to get a fantastic vaping experience. The other mods suggested work very similar to the MVP, so you will already have a leg up on how they work/function. Congrats on the purchase.

11. RubyRoo

RubyRoo Super Member

Good choice with the MVP 2.0. Such a great device. Protanks work well with it and even iClear 16s and 30s work well. You will love it. It is my go to mod for sure!

12. cfield1588

cfield1588 Full Member

I'm pretty sure its up to the user, to me i don't like box mods in my hand so i would much prefer the STV and the VAMO as a cheap Intro MOD.

13. gayhollly1

gayhollly1 Senior Member Verified Member

Lots of good choices. I like my Innokin SVD but it is large.

14. february

february New Member

Welcome. I am new as well, trying to think of things to say in the required five posts. I haven't tried your setup, but wish the best of luck.

15. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member

I second this..... Awesome, awesome mod at a very good price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.