Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hello antoniojlm and welcome to the forum. To give you proper advice to begin vaping we would like to know how much you smoke a day, and any price range you are willing to spend to begin vaping. You can get the best kit for a beginner for around $100, but there are hundreds of options for much less ($30).

Reactions: redrebel821

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Hi, I'm new to this and I would like you to give me advice and help to begin the vaping
Hello! Welcome! I'm new to the forums here too :)

If you don't have any equipment yet, I hear the Eleaf Istick (50w or 30w) with an Aspire Atlantis tank are a great start. I just started vaping too (Got a stupid generic P.O.S from the smoke shop) but I'm waiting on my Eleaf.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
The atlantis is a good sub-ohm tank, but may not be for a beginner. It's a straight lung hitter made for clouds. You can't really take a mouth to lung hit off it. The nautilus is more like smoking a cigarette. It's the tank that got me off the analogs. It will work well with any mod or even a 1000 mAh spinner. I ran mine on a Vision spinner for several months at 3.8 volts and loved it.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
The atlantis is a good sub-ohm tank, but may not be for a beginner. It's a straight lung hitter made for clouds. You can't really take a mouth to lung hit off it. The nautilus is more like smoking a cigarette. It's the tank that got me off the analogs. It will work well with any mod or even a 1000 mAh spinner. I ran mine on a Vision spinner for several months at 3.8 volts and loved it.

I'll have to check the Nautilus out. I don't mind spending a little money to save a little money and my life span in the long run :)

Reactions: dcfluegel

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
My B&M sells the nautilus and the mini for $37 & $35 respectively. A pen type battery as small as 800 mAh will run it, but probably won't last you all day. The small, regulated box mods are all the rage right now and the prices are coming down to a reasonable level. For $75 or so you can get a nice set up. Or you can get a 2 pack clearomizer starter kit that you probably won't like for around $35 - $40. Do some shopping and see what you find.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
My B&M sells the nautilus and the mini for $37 & $35 respectively. A pen type battery as small as 800 mAh will run it, but probably won't last you all day. The small, regulated box mods are all the rage right now and the prices are coming down to a reasonable level. For $75 or so you can get a nice set up. Or you can get a 2 pack clearomizer starter kit that you probably won't like for around $35 - $40. Do some shopping and see what you find.
Thanks, Ill still be looking around, Until I find something I like :) I would go to local vape shops, but sadly they are all across town, and seem to upcharge like hell. The setup I just bought from the net (The actual sites) would have costed be about $120 in the vape store I went to. I paid about $85 for both pieces online from their websites.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Good point. The upside to B&M's is that a lot of them will let you try the gear out. Mine has all their premium samplers in Delta 2, kanger, arctic, etc sub tanks and will let you try a mod out if you put your own tank on it. You can get a line on whatcha like, then go pay half the price online. :thumbs:

Yup, That is a perfect idea :) Just need to find a Vape shop that will allow me to test out there stuff first.

antoniojlm

Jun 12, 2015
Hello antoniojlm and welcome to the forum. To give you proper advice to begin vaping we would like to know how much you smoke a day, and any price range you are willing to spend to begin vaping. You can get the best kit for a beginner for around $100, but there are hundreds of options for much less ($30).

I usually every two days smoking one or two packs . In the weekend something else. And prices fanciest , because the truth does not know, but as far as possible, something of quality / affordable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread