Hello.. New on the block!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdy68

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Virginia
lyndablair.smugmug.com
I just wanted to stop in say how wonderful you all are and The Ocelot is indeed the Provinati Princess. She has so generously gifted me "Gremlin" her green eyed child, which was the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a long, long, long time. Sitting here vaping it and still can't believe she sent it to me. DP Longo and Katdarling have been helping me as well.. so thank you to everyone. I am honored to be the proud owner of Gremlin the Beautiful.... Thank you Ocelot from the bottom of my heart. Good Karma coming your way from this day forward :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Welcome to the land of ProVarinati! Can you post a picture of the precious? You were truly chosen for great things vape if the princess herself bestowed upon you the sacred scepter. What topper have you adorned thy precious with? Many happy vapes to you! :)

birdy68

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Virginia
lyndablair.smugmug.com
Welcome to the land of ProVarinati! Can you post a picture of the precious? You were truly chosen for great things vape if the princess herself bestowed upon you the sacred scepter. What topper have you adorned thy precious with? Many happy vapes to you! :)
Hello Enaud.. I will post a pic of the precious :) I put a Nautilus Mini on her. Love it. Been using a Kanger Subox and it just isn't comfortable in my hand. Not like the Provari. Wow.. What a difference. It is indeed the sacred scepter..
Thanks for the welcome!
provari.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Nice photo birdy! I love the teakettle. The Nautilus paired with a ProVari is a mighty fine vape indeed. I have many ProVari's but must say that the Mini's are my favorites :thumbs: once I switched to vaping the mini's in 18350 mode there was no turning back for me. Congrats on coming over to the light side :)

You should make a post here: Greetings! | E-Cigarette Forum as well ;)

birdy68

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Virginia
lyndablair.smugmug.com
Nice photo birdy! I love the teakettle. The Nautilus paired with a ProVari is a mighty fine vape indeed. I have many ProVari's but must say that the Mini's are my favorites :thumbs: once I switched to vaping the mini's in 18350 mode there was no turning back for me. Congrats on coming over to the light side :)

You should make a post here: Greetings! | E-Cigarette Forum as well ;)
Thank you Enaud.. I wasn't able to find it so I appreciate the link! Love it :)

Reactions: ENAUD

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Its sad that the Provari has somehow been forgotten..Used to if they hit the classies they just flew off. Now no one really wants them...except for me! I just got me a Provari mini...4 18350 batteries and the extension cap for 50 dollars!

I have no interest in sub ohm and usually build my coils from 1.8 to 2.0. Saves battery life and juice and keeps me satisfied.

I am so excited because I already had 2 Provari's but no mini. One I keep for 18650 and the other was 18490. This will be my work mod. Can't wait!

birdy68

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Virginia
lyndablair.smugmug.com
Its sad that the Provari has somehow been forgotten..Used to if they hit the classies they just flew off. Now no one really wants them...except for me! I just got me a Provari mini...4 18350 batteries and the extension cap for 50 dollars!

I have no interest in sub ohm and usually build my coils from 1.8 to 2.0. Saves battery life and juice and keeps me satisfied.

I am so excited because I already had 2 Provari's but no mini. One I keep for 18650 and the other was 18490. This will be my work mod. Can't wait!
That's a great price! Provari will be the only thing I use from now on. It's just so comfortable to hold and so trouble free. What are you using for a tank? Just curious..

Reactions: The Ocelot

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Its sad that the Provari has somehow been forgotten..Used to if they hit the classies they just flew off. Now no one really wants them...except for me! I just got me a Provari mini...4 18350 batteries and the extension cap for 50 dollars! !
All that for 50 dollars, wow... I use to sell my used Provari's for 2/3 of the retail price and they all sold within minutes of hitting the classifieds.... Now they are a dime a dozen if you can sell one...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
All that for 50 dollars, wow... I use to sell my used Provari's for 2/3 of the retail price and they all sold within minutes of hitting the classifieds.... Now they are a dime a dozen if you can sell one...
Yes, it's kind of sad really, but some great deals have been had by those of us who still want them, I've picked up a few mini's at embarrassingly low prices. Even Provape is dumping the V2.5's, with weekly specials as low as 80$, which is unbelievable considering what they were a year ago...

birdy68

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Virginia
lyndablair.smugmug.com
Wow.. I love the size of the Mini.. It's perfect. I checked the classies a few times. No Provaris. To me, it's the perfect thing, especially paired with the Mini Nauti. Just love it so much.. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for some bargains. I can't imagine why anyone would want to get rid of one. I guess it's all about the big box mods and massive clouds now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread