Hello new vaper here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taryn32

Jan 16, 2017
Im using an joyetech eGo AIO. I live in west Virginia USA. Wanted to learn more about the different equipment before i buy something better

Attachments

• 1484856206188-1496001494.jpg
    1484856206188-1496001494.jpg
    817.1 KB · Views: 29

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Im using an Joyetech eGo AIO. I live in west Virginia USA. Wanted to learn more about the different equipment before i buy something better

Oh, very wise indeed @Taryn32

There are a lot of brand* products out there worth far less than the people who sell them want to charge.
There are review websites in on the $ game too.... hateful people, detestable business.
Some of the biggest names in vaping hardware reviews are actually nothing more than money-grabbing charlatans.

Sadly, there are too many greedy sharks feeding at the lagoon of newbie vapers.

(By brand*, I mean it's called something else but it is actually Kanger, Innokin or Eleaf).

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
welcome, @Taryn32 ! Congrats on your days smoke-free. You will be surprised how quickly those days can add up, and how much money you *can* save.
Don't give up - if you get frustrated with your equipment or just in general, come here and talk. Ask questions, everyone here is very helpful and has been where you are right now.
GOOD LUCK!

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Welcome @Taryn32 and I hope you enjoy your stay! Congratulations on quitting and remember what a good friend who has passed away due to illnesses from his 50 years of smoking used to tell me.

It is OK to want one just don't have it! Got me passed the 2 weeks I feel it takes to get all the nasty addicting chemicals out of your body!

Reactions: Eskie

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello i just started vaping so i can quite smoking! And im loving it! Today will make the 4th day without a ! ! Just wanted to say hi intoduce my self and say thank for adding me to the forum
Welcome and glad you joined. You have just probably saved your own life by switching to vaping. Could check this article:
VapeWild Test Results
Here is a little knowledge you might like to read about:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
May 2016 / Smoking Vapor
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Wooo! I am a bit more than a week away from being 2 months cig free! It's great, isn't it!

Just wait until it becomes 6 months or a year and then 2 years! Your are still at the point where you body is changing and there are many more pleasant things you will experience. The body changes for years after quitting smoking and you do not know what you missing until that day when a flower smells better than you remember or a food tastes so much better! Or how things I used to like how they tasted now taste like crap! LOL

Reactions: Microwench

Microwench

Jan 20, 2017
JOCO, Kansas
Just wait until it becomes 6 months or a year and then 2 years! Your are still at the point where you body is changing and there are many more pleasant things you will experience. The body changes for years after quitting smoking and you do not know what you missing until that day when a flower smells better than you remember or a food tastes so much better! Or how things I used to like how they tasted now taste like crap! LOL
I know, I'm looking forward to it!
Right at 1 month I had my first "enhanced smell" moment. Co-worker (smoker) was near, not even IN, my office and the smell hit me like a really disgusting truck (and I work for a trash company, so that's saying something!)

The coughing is already gone, amazing how fast that happened. I feel like I'm breathing a bit better too.
Really happy and grateful I found vaping, I know darn well it's saved my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread