Hello newbie here with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    Hi guys I've been tobacco free for almost a year now thanks to ecigs. Chewed and smoked for about 10 years......I finally upgraded from the pen type vape and pulled the trigger on a provari radius. Now my question is I've been vaping all day on this mod at 10 watts with a 1.7 ohm coil and I have not seen the battery bar drop. This kinda scares me. The battery is a lg 3000 mah from provape. The first day I used it out of the package it was at half battery life and after a day I had to charge it, I did play around with the wattage on the first day. So after a full charge with the usb cable I've been vaping at 10 watts all day and the battery bar hasn't dropped did I get a defective battery? My other battery that I bought as a backup is showing 50 percent, it hasn't been charged yet. Sorry for the long story. Any advice Will be appreciated thanks.

Reactions: BrotherBob

Susan~S

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    When batteries ship they are usually somewhere around 3.6-3.7 volts. And the cutoff on most mods (when your mod will no longer fire) is around 3.2 volts.

So it stands to reason if you got 1/2 day on your battery out of the package you will get much longer with a fully charged cell (4.2 volts) before you reach the cutoff (3.2 volts).

My battery bar drains much slower when the battery is full (4.2 volts) than when it is 1/2 full (3.7 volts) .

I would not worry.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread