Hello/problem with blu e cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
If you really like the Blu flavors and the size, you can get a cig-a-like 510 kit online and just buy the Blu cartridges. Blue cartridges are more expensive then other things you can buy, but whatever works. Check this kit out:

https://www.myvaporstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=510T-K

It is similar to the Blu, will use the same cartridges, and also comes with a couple tanks. Not a bad price either. That is if you want to stay with cig-a-likes. If not, we can post some good fat battery kits too.

SamZzz

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
TN
Not sure if the OP has moved on our not but thought I'd post my experience with replacements.

I've sent back three blu batteries since we bought two starter kits in April. One rep told me by email they don't really need the receipts anymore but if you include your shopping receipt in the package with the RMA form and the battery they'll credit you up to $5 on your blucigs online account. I even got them to give me a credit for a free battery after complaining by email about not having a spare because I had to send one back. They gave me a credit and I purchased a third battery with it. Then sent back the one that wouldn't turn off after it finally ran itself dead (put it in a glass jar so it wasn't touching anything that could cause it to short and heat up). We've switched to ego's since then so I still have $10 in credits and another battery to send back when I get around to it. Ok for backups and stealth calling but blu isn't a good choice for a "daily driver" with the battery issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread