Hello Reoville

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbferg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Asheville, NC
Those setups look tight. Congrats on no longer cuckolding and jumping in the mix. :)
Super X, I got my first REO after watching one of your videos a while back. I also got the two atty's in the pic after watching your videos. Thanks for the education and for greatly enhancing my vaping experience brother man!

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma
Super X, I got my first REO after watching one of your videos a while back. I also got the two atty's in the pic after watching your videos. Thanks for the education and for greatly enhancing my vaping experience brother man!

I hear you, SuperX is the major reason I became a Reonaut. I used to say I BLAME him for spending all that money, but I've softened my position now, and have to say I THANK him for steering me toward the Reo.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thank you. Solid choice bro. Every worthy collection of mods has REOs in it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread