Hello there :D

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Smelven, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Smelven

Smelven Full Member

Hey there, I've been lurking around for a while so i thought I'd make my first post :D
    Heres a little history about my vaping adventure...I never was a smoker, my first experience with smoking was at 19 when i went to a hookah lounge with some friends lol.
    Tried analogs about a year later but i didn't enjoy it as much as hookah. Smell, taste, and cost of analogs was something i couldn't bear
    Wasnt til this year my friend bought one of those blu e cigs. After trying it, I wanted one myself which resulted in me buying an ego kit and the rest is history... currently on a search for something better lol

2. Steam Turbine

Steam Turbine Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi and welcome to ecf!

Have any idea of what you want yet?

3. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome you have come to the right place. Lurk and ask questions you will gain a lot of knowledge about anything that interests you. I recommend you check out the forums on the APV's (Reo eVic Provari) etc. and all the other forums. The information will give you a better idea where you want to go with vaping.

Enjoy

4. ShariR

ShariR Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF. Go and check out the Forums and read up on the different devices that are available. Something will catch your fancy. I have no idea what a hookah is so I am not much help. Sorry.

5. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

We are always on the search for something better.... it doesn't get much better than a Provari or an Innokin MVP 2. Depending on your budget those are a couple of really good choices. Welcome to ECF!!

6. daleron

daleron ECF Guru - TWR Co-Mod Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF, enjoy your stay :)

[​IMG]

7. DetraMental

DetraMental Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Hello and Welcome! Hope you find something to get your vape on! Do you know if you like the stick/tube/or box style? Do you want something that last a long time? Internal or external batteries? Variable Voltage? Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage? The list goes on.....

8. Smelven

Smelven Full Member

Thanks everyone :D
    ha will do, and a hookah pipe is basically a water pipe, used to smoke flavored shisha (which is a mix of tobacco, glycerin and flavorings) as seen in this pic from the interwebs. http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/siowfa12/shisha-hookah.jpg

But anyways I'm not sure exactly what im looking for, I been leaning towards a mechanical mod set up, although something with a variable voltage would be nice.
    My ideal setup would have to last a long time, in a tube style and be able to rival the taste and cloud production of a hookah pipelol

@Mackman, i will definitely check out the APV section

: provari, innokin, evic
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.