Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samwise Gamgee

Oct 3, 2015
It's not tedious at all @Samwise Gamgee

Look at it this way. The 'original' pioneers of vaping in the UK (people like Chrissie, especially) learned the hard way about what's good, what works, how products have moved forward. Those of us later to the party made our own mistakes. We try to help the best we can. I'm just sorry it all comes over a bit negative to new people.

I wasted too much money on rubbish products. Not having learned my £500+ lesson well enough, I then started trusting that all shops were fair, and honest and decent. Well, they are not. Some are purely in it for the money. They 'mess around' with the internet (fake reviews, you tube fabrications/commission selling), take your cash and then couldn't give two hoots what they send to you in the post. If it's rubbish, they ignore complaints. If you complain about them on the internet, you get threatened with legal action.

I have had 3 companies chase me for supposedly making up negative publicity about them. One even said I hadn't ever had an account with them, so comments about dreadful liquid and hardware were lies to discredit them. You can see why I'm peased off with some of these cowboys firms.

Some bloke (I shan't name him, but he and I know who he is) sits in his London flat making £40,000 a year through commission sales. He says products XYZ and great and then gets paid when people buy them. It is one of, if not the most, fake marketing businesses on the internet.

Ta mate. A shame that some shops will treat customers like that but I guess that's to be expected when there's so much money to be made from e cigs.

I got my Sigelei today but waiting for the batteries to charge. I didn't get the tank and coils yet, still waiting for that delivery but I have a tank that will fit it from a friend's mod so I've got that for now. I'm a bit excited to have my first vape with this. The mod looks really good.

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Is it normal for the liquid to taste a bit burnt?

121 degrees celcius
38.6 watts
Resistance - 1.94

38 watts? What tank?

(Yes is the answer regardless - you can't vape a 1.9ohm coil at 8.5 volts.... )

If you want to vape at that sort of power, you'll need something under 0.5ohms, at a guess.

Samwise Gamgee

Oct 3, 2015
38 watts? What tank?

(Yes is the answer regardless - you can't vape a 1.9ohm coil at 8.5 volts.... )

If you want to vape at that sort of power, you'll need something under 0.5ohms, at a guess.

Probably not a good tank, it says Aspire on it and it came with my mate's Curve mod.

Thank you for your reply. Hopefully my tank will arrive in the post tomorrow and I can use that.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Probably not a good tank, it says Aspire on it and it came with my mate's Curve mod.

Thank you for your reply. Hopefully my tank will arrive in the post tomorrow and I can use that.

Yes, that'll be a regular tank. Unless he got lucky, it'll be a low/medium power tank. 8-12 watts, at a guess.

I just filled up a subtank nano for my sigelei - got some rhubarb and custard from the £1 e-liquid company. Not bad, actually. :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Got my new tank today, the Nautilus Mini. Also got three e liquids, 18mg nicotine. Lime, Cherry and Summer Fruit flavours. They are a bit too strong so I mixed some 8mg liquid in from another bottle.

It works very well, so smooth at vaping.

Cheers for the advice everyone.

No vaping the mini at 38 watts @Samwise Gamgee

Today, I've been using a mini Nautilus with some LiQuid £1 tobacco flavour. Tonight I am swapping to Lime and Strawberry. I know how to live... >! :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Ta, so if I want to go higher than that, best to buy another tank then?

I doubt I will anyway this is plenty for me.

For sure. I've been using the mini Nautilus at 12-14 watts for 15 months. It feels rather low-power to me these days, but does the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread