Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm Understudy77.

Vaper for 3 years, host on The Plumes of Hazard show, and a lover of fine foreign mods and attys.

I'm a bit behind the curve with ECF, and I'm far from a forum power user, I just wanted to make myself known over here in case anyone wanted to chat or I needed to respond to something down the line.

There seems to be a bit of a buzz building around the Tilemahous V2+ at the moment. Could be the next hype tank after the Hurricane. Being lazy, the idea of the Springomizer upgrade has a certain appeal:)

So first impressions the flavor is pretty unreal, BUT I've tried 2 coil sizes and 5 different wick lengths and its still not vacuuming right, so I tend to have to hard prime it all the time or its dry, its really irritating me because the flavor is awesome and I really want a great 100 dollar tank to talk about on the show.

Asteperious

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2014
uk
So first impressions the flavor is pretty unreal, BUT I've tried 2 coil sizes and 5 different wick lengths and its still not vacuuming right, so I tend to have to hard prime it all the time or its dry, its really irritating me because the flavor is awesome and I really want a great 100 dollar tank to talk about on the show.

Strange, I did my usual 7 wraps of 27g on a 2.5mm bit, cut the wick flush with the channels and it's been performing like a champ. The reason it appealed to me was the simplicity of the deck. Maybe it's just beginners luck though. First build I ever did on the Gem was outstanding but it's been dry hit city ever since, sometimes this stuff is like voodoo:D

Reactions: Understudy77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread