Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapez

Dec 9, 2016
I'm not the best at introductions but I'll give it a go. I've lurked this website and learned a ton of stuff from it (shoutout to mooch for his battery tests and information) and decided I would finally join.

About me: I've been vaping for about 9 months, since I ended up taking a 4 month break from it, but I'm back at it again and it's helped me cut down to just one cigarette a day (I know, not the best, but soon one will become 0 and even cutting down this far has made me feel a bit better in terms of my health compared to before I started. Currently I'm running a 0.2(5) ohm coil in my Vapeston Maganus tank on top of the Alien by smok which I recieved as an early gift due to a nice black friday sale and a generous friend. Before that I was using a Sig 150w TC which I still have stored in its original box as I love that device due to the fact it never let me down, was capable of more than I ever needed it to be and it's built like a truck.

In short, I figured I'd share a little about myself and look forward to participating in the community instead of just lurking like I had been for a while now.

Reactions: David Wolf

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm not the best at introductions but I'll give it a go. I've lurked this website and learned a ton of stuff from it (shoutout to mooch for his battery tests and information) and decided I would finally join.
About me: I've been vaping for about 9 months, since I ended up taking a 4 month break from it, but I'm back at it again and it's helped me cut down to just one cigarette a day (I know, not the best, but soon one will become 0 and even cutting down this far has made me feel a bit better in terms of my health compared to before I started. Currently I'm running a 0.2(5) ohm coil in my Vapeston Maganus tank on top of the Alien by Smok which I recieved as an early gift due to a nice black friday sale and a generous friend. Before that I was using a Sig 150w TC which I still have stored in its original box as I love that device due to the fact it never let me down, was capable of more than I ever needed it to be and it's built like a truck.
In short, I figured I'd share a little about myself and look forward to participating in the community instead of just lurking like I had been for a while now.
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread