• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello to all and a slight mod movement included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
Hello. I just got the JB 3 days ago. Been using it for two now. I`m really liking the way it`s working. I do seem to possibly perhaps flood it when squishing the bottle but it only last very temporarily.

I`ve already been using a juice feed mod at 5 volts and really enjoy it. The JB at 3.7 volts is rather nice and full of great flavor now as well. Easily going to be among my most used mods. Think I may become a two handed juicer user now.

I can`t understand one thing with this mod though. Why have an LED at the bottle. Can you see the bottle when the LED is on. Maybe I`m hitting this thing in the wrong spot or my head is to thin.
Well me being a modding kind of person couldn`t stand that. So now the LED can be seen when I vape. I moved it up into the corner under the rubber tube the mouth piece goes into. This is a very nice spot in my opinion. Here is a picture below of this move.
The one bad thing with this move is now everyone around you won`t get to see the pretty lighted bottle.

Ok enough for now. Have a great day and I`m off to start reading some of the post in here.

Picture11.jpg
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/...d but I changed something on it/Picture11.jpg

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
the light is rather pointless. although i love your idea! you'll find alot of juice box hate out there. most people were looking for perfection out of the box. I've had to send mine back for repairs but in the end the flavor and hit of the atty are great. make sure you get the atty nice and warmed up for good hits and don't be afraid to blow it (and dont ever try 6volts). good luck with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread