Hello Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopsVaper

Jun 25, 2017
I am new here. Been vaping for 8-9 months. I started with a eGo and 2 weeks later pick up a Tesla 120 used with a freakshow RDA and moved from MTL to Lung hits. Quit tobacco and dove into vaping big time. 2 or 3 months later I building my own coils another couple of months and I was mixing my own e-juice.
I am handicapped with back, neck, & knee problems . I love how vaping has help me deal with all my free time. So here I am another Vaper that has taken it up as a hobby.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I am new here. Been vaping for 8-9 months. I started with a eGo and 2 weeks later pick up a Tesla 120 used with a freakshow RDA and moved from MTL to Lung hits. Quit tobacco and dove into vaping big time. 2 or 3 months later I building my own coils another couple of months and I was mixing my own e-juice.
I am handicapped with back, neck, & knee problems . I love how vaping has help me deal with all my free time. So here I am another Vaper that has taken it up as a hobby.
Welcome and glad you joined.
I here you, too bad we did not have vaping 50 years ago. We now have the state and national legislators running around trying to wipe out vaping and access to health care. Our legislators should be promoting vaping and align with the rest of the well off countries. Legislators need to figure a way to establish single payer health care. Can this country afford it? Yes.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
What color Nano did you get?
I have the copper one :)
IMG_20170501_181712_768.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread