Hello Vapories

Status
Not open for further replies.

*SPARTAN*

Aug 27, 2016
Iv just collected my first 2 cheap e-pens from the market. Given them a 2 week trial, I think Iv found a new love with all the 0Nic fruity and desserts flavours. Anyway so Iv started looking into making myown E-juice. Now thats a sucess Iv found the cheap 900maH pens have around 1/2 Hr vapor power and another 1/2 Hr power of the burn light on, me suckin and nothing happening lol
Could be of the quality of the pens or my fluid. My fluid was flitered thou a coffee filter and cloudy. Coil could be gumming , I still suspect a week heating coil and week batt power
mod BOXs now im looking for horsepower "Grins"
Before i invest in a failure or an over priced under performed mod Unit.
Are there any units out there that stands out from the competition?

Cheers

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
I use a iStick 40w (same battery for about a year now) and vape single coil Magma RDA's at 2 ohms/6 watts. The battery last all day (Great flavor and normal clouds) on one charge with good usage. This type of vaping is at the extreme other end of vaping--next to nothing in cost (I DIY).
I have understand that Clones- Kayfun Lite plus or Kayfun mini 3 rebuildable tanks are good. Could check out:
Calling all Nauti Mini/Triton Mini/MTL lovers out there...
Making your own coils and doing wicking is very easy. See You tube for information.
re: Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners
Iv just collected my first 2 cheap e-pens from the market
This is the smart way to start out and really learn vaping.
Might want to do non sub-ohm first (pretty much uses the same equipment, the coil/wick is built different). You will get great flavor but the cloud production is not as intense as you can produce with sub ohm'g.
Could look into the pros and cons of sub ohm'g vs non sub ohm'g before you decide which way you want to go. Some folks jump right into sub ohm'g without looking at the hidden ramifications.Successful sub ohm'rs tend to know the ins and outs of vaping. That's why sub ohm'g is tag as advanced vaping.
re: My thoughts about sub-ohm and latest VV/VW devices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread