Hello world

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooh888

Nov 23, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm new here on ECF, and fairly new to the vape scene(started vaping around mid-July this year). Hoping to learn lots of new things in this forum on all things vape. Please go easy on me if I happen to ask stupid questions. If there's anyone interested at all, I'm currently using an Efusion by lost vape with Billow V2(99% of the time, for refreshing fruity juices with low nicotine) and Vicious Ant Goliath(for cloud chasing). Also using joyetech Evic VTC Mini with Russian 91% for high nicotine creamy juices. I'm not sure what else there is for me to say, so yeah. Sorry if this was too lengthy.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Haha I am, just simple stuff like VB.net and Microsoft SQL.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That's cool. I'm a sys admin. Have several degrees that are IT related but thinking about joining in this vape revolution in 2016. We shall see. A lot of new laws that may dissuade me from making the move.

Reactions: hooh888

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    int main()
    {
    std::cout << "Hello! How are you?";
    }

^__^ Welcome to ECF!

Uhhh Ohhh... C++ is in the house! I'd lay some code on you but I gave up on PERL abt 1yr ago, and am so rusty. Have access to Safari Online and Pluralsight, and was studying Python and VMware so I could move in to DevOps...but I think I'm headed in another direction sometime in 1st qtr of 2016. Got my fingers crossed.

Reactions: hooh888

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    Uhhh Ohhh... C++ is in the house! I'd lay some code on you but I gave up on PERL abt 1yr ago, and am so rusty. Have access to Safari Online and Pluralsight, and was studying Python and VMware so I could move in to DevOps...but I think I'm headed in another direction sometime in 1st qtr of 2016. Got my fingers crossed.
    I haven't coded in almost 2 years, it was something that came naturally for me, the minute I started to get paid for doing it I pretty much lost interest, I think it was the freedom of doing whatever I wanted is what attracted me but it didn't pay the bills lol... probably way too much info but anyways back to vaping :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread