Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasoj007

Feb 14, 2016
Hi all,
New(ish) to the site... may or may not have been lurking for a while now lol... but I've been vaping in one form or another for over a year. I've been sticking to cig style (epuffer) and ego pen style units the whole time but I'm going to make the jump to the big leagues. After a lot of reading I've ordered the stuff to build my own VW and unregulated mod boxes as well as a rba and rda. I'm sure in a few weeks you'll see an update on my progress (wish me luck) ;)

PS There will also be a few question posts as well

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi all,
New(ish) to the site... may or may not have been lurking for a while now lol... but I've been vaping in one form or another for over a year. I've been sticking to cig style (epuffer) and ego pen style units the whole time but I'm going to make the jump to the big leagues. After a lot of reading I've ordered the stuff to build my own VW and unregulated mod boxes as well as a RBA and RDA. I'm sure in a few weeks you'll see an update on my progress (wish me luck) ;)

Well - good luck then! Jumping in with both feet.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I figure I'll set the tank up as non sub and the dripper up as sub, play around with both for a bit and decide which I prefer. I vary between MtL and direct lung depending on my mood...
It all comes down what you're after and how/what you adjust to achieve it vs how/what your willing to sacrifice to obtain it.
Clouds with costs not a concern, is way different than taste primarily with optimum cost saving for the long term.

tzfat

Jul 11, 2013
United States
Hi all,
New(ish) to the site... may or may not have been lurking for a while now lol... but I've been vaping in one form or another for over a year. I've been sticking to cig style (epuffer) and ego pen style units the whole time but I'm going to make the jump to the big leagues. After a lot of reading I've ordered the stuff to build my own VW and unregulated mod boxes as well as a RBA and RDA. I'm sure in a few weeks you'll see an update on my progress (wish me luck) ;)

Hi. Do you any your friends also vape? What do they like, if any?

andyking198315

Moved On
Feb 15, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread