hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayd3000

Jul 26, 2016
Hi there I have been lurking for a couple of weeks now and decided it was time to join. And I have a few things to say and if I upset anyone here i am sorry. These are my opinion as a 42 yo blind man with a very awesome computer setup.

E-cig vaping does help you to quit smoking. I'm living proof to that a 3 pack or more a day smoker. Since the age of 13. Now the way I did it was not recommend by my doctor he was afraid I would of had a heart attack. But after one year with hardly any withdraws. I'm cigarette free.

Now I don't mind going out side to vape. At businesses and bars and restaurants. I had to go outside to smoke cigarettes l can go outside to vape. And I have been asked more questions about vaping when I'm outside with the smokers. And a bar changed there policy about vaping indoors after a few of there regulars switched over..

Government is going to screw over anything they don't understand. If they can tax it to make a dollar or two they will and the e-cig business is a new form of money revenue. If big tobacco wants to stop the vaping culture then lower the cost of a pack of cigarettes. Instead of 7-10 dollars a pack back too 1-2.50 a pack. More people will comeback to smoking. But since I can vape for a cost of around a dollar a day and it is better for me I'm going to stay (this includes the tank life,the juice ect.) So as long the cost isn't higher 7-10 dollars a day I'm staying.

These are my thoughts and opinions. I don't mean to upset anyone and I don't want to start a argument. A discussion yes a argument no. Thank you for your time and I'm interested in hearing your opinions on my thoughts.

jgreck

Jul 25, 2016
Welcome! I'm a new member myself. I agree that vaping does help smokers to quit. Congrats on being cigarette free! I doubt big tobacco will lower their prices to compete with that of vaping, considering they're lobbying to have vaping so heavily regulated that it will be impossible for small businesses to survive. That said, the fight for the survival of this industry shall continue and I urge anyone who hasn't already done something to step up and join the revolution that is the vaping community. Again, welcome. Enjoy your stay!

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
Welcome to ECF jayd3000. Congrats on your success. I to don't mind going out to VAPE. I just don't understand people who pull it out wherever they want. I know it's just vapor, you know it's just vapor but it does bother people who don't understand it. I try to educate them and also be respectful.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Hey there welcome to ECF! Vaping helped me end a 22 year smoking habit, 40-60 a day...

If big tobacco wants to stop the vaping culture then lower the cost of a pack of cigarettes. I

actually when you buy cigs it's mostly tax money you're paying, big tobacco could sell smokes for 2$ a pack and still make huge profits...

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread