Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCloudMaker

Jan 22, 2017
Paphos, Cyprus
Thought I would introduce myself as have been stalking for a while but have been quiet.

I started vaping off and on several years ago, starting on the non branded flavourless 3 part weighed a tonne carto style 3 parter, wish I would have kept it for historical reasons was around 12 inches long and took 2xAA batteries!

Then in 2014 I put my eciggs down and for reasons I stil don't understand stoped vaping.

Jan the 1st I picked my PV up and have reignited my passion and extinguished the stinkies.

I am now smoke free for 22 days the longest I have not had a cigarette for since I was 15! i used to smoke rollies and would burn 50gram at €12 a pack in my part of the world in 3 days (€4 a day). Local juice is about €4 for 15ml and lasts about 4 days for me (€1 a day) . So am already happy I have saved €66 woop. I know coils cost money but spend roughly the same on them as I did on filters and fizzle so cancels each other out. First two days had a lot of withdrawal with insane anger levels but thankfully they have settled now, I think I was addicted to something other than just the nic!

I am using a kanger pro tank alternating on an inokan itaszte and a vision spinner 2 for my high nic juices. And an aspire nautilus on and leaf mini for my level nic.

I had some 3 year old juices always kept in the dark no floating particles in them and though I would share on my experiences of sample vintage vape.

3 year old Oplus Chocolate was amazing but after 2ml it flooded and wrecked the kanger coil.

I had some 4 year old ecopure 4.2mg (no typing error there :eek:) unflavoured was still knock your socks off strong vaped well no discolouration or strange tastes.

3 year old vapouriz watermelon, this one went sour tasted like drinking concentrated grapefruit juice (straight to the bin)

3 year old Vapourize Irish coffee, tasted ok but had no real strength to it so in the bin it went.

3 year old juice shop own branded, 0nic flavours. Whizz kid, banana, pina colada - all smelt rancid didn't want to even risk this one.

I am now on the fresh juices (holy smoke Cyprus branded) and they are amazing.

Reactions: DarrellG

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Welcome to ecf an congrats on Quitting, i used to smoke 4 pouches of tobacco a week, i still sometimes fall off the Wagon with mr booze but majority of the time i vape an because you can vape in the pub its Kind of a no brainer....

I Hope this site helps you, they are very Nice an encouraging people.
If you need any help feel free to message me :)

Sam

Reactions: MrCloudMaker

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Welcome to the ECF!

I hope you can stay with vaping this time around. Your devices are much better, so that should help you a great deal. You will get to the point that having another smoke isn't the choice you make, because vaping satisfies the nicotine "need", and eliquids definitely taste much better than tobacco smoke!
:thumbs:

Reactions: Skold

MrCloudMaker

Jan 22, 2017
Paphos, Cyprus
Some e liquids do lol, just had a bottle of juice that was supposed to be benson (opened it about 20 mins ago) and it tastes like lynx Africa (think in the states its called axe) shower gel. Defiantly not going to be an all Dayer my vintage rot juices were better lol. Since I've been away from vaping a while can anyone recommend a good cig a like juice? I don't use it all day normally but if i crave I pick that up instead, tricking my brain and letting it think that it won (we all know it didn't really though).

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread