Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian Steele

Apr 17, 2017
Illinois, USA
Hi Everyone...
Just stopping in to say Hi!!!! brand new to vaping i just started 1 month ago today and stopped smoked about 30 minutes before that... already started into DIY E-juice and Coiling... Started with the smok Alien 220w Starter Kit lasted about a week before i bought a Pharaoh RTA and Avocado 24 RDTA... have a Goon RDA coming in the mail right now... really love the community and the love i feel from fellow vapers. It's helping me get out of my shell and become more social. Well if you've read this far thank you for listening :)

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Welcome to the forum and it sounds like you already got the buying a crap load vaping supplies bug. You got a nice setup and good luck making your own juice. It took me quite a while before I found my ADV but I enjoyed the learning process. I hope you enjoy the process and good luck with your future endeavors.

Reactions: Damian Steele

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi Everyone...
Just stopping in to say Hi!!!! brand new to vaping i just started 1 month ago today and stopped smoked about 30 minutes before that... already started into DIY E-juice and Coiling... Started with the Smok Alien 220w Starter Kit lasted about a week before i bought a Pharaoh RTA and Avocado 24 RDTA... have a Goon RDA coming in the mail right now... really love the community and the love i feel from fellow vapers. It's helping me get out of my shell and become more social. Well if you've read this far thank you for listening :)
Welcome and glad you joined. 1 month you stopped and found RDA's, outstanding. RTA's and RDTA's have their place but a commonly held opinion in the vaping community is that RDAs as a class, produce purer and more intense flavor than any other method of vaporizing. Thus, RDAs represent the gold standard against which all other types of atomizers are measured.

JoeMischief

Apr 21, 2017
Southsea
Hi Everyone...
Just stopping in to say Hi!!!! brand new to vaping i just started 1 month ago today and stopped smoked about 30 minutes before that... already started into DIY E-juice and Coiling... Started with the Smok Alien 220w Starter Kit lasted about a week before i bought a Pharaoh RTA and Avocado 24 RDTA... have a Goon RDA coming in the mail right now... really love the community and the love i feel from fellow vapers. It's helping me get out of my shell and become more social. Well if you've read this far thank you for listening :)
Well done for getting on board fella. I'm new here myself. It's SO liberating to be off the ciggies eh. Without fail I've found everyone here really friendly and welcoming... You won't regret signing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread