retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
The majority of the "free offers" that some companies provide are nothing more than a scam to get you to sign up for a subscription service for overpriced, under performing devices and they make it extremely difficult to "unsubscribe".

There are a lot of low priced kits out there that work extremely well. If you can afford smokes for a week, you can definitely afford some of these starter kits to get you started on your journey to quit smoking.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I am flat broke after paying the bills and really want help with quitting smoking

Many of us just use our cigarette money. Maybe use the money you'd spend on next week's cigs to get a nice starter kit?
    [/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that! May I ask what general area do you live at?

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    As a caution.

Forum Rules

10. Misconduct
    a. These are not permitted -
    • Flaming (insults).
    • Criticising or complaining about a Moderator, or how the site is run, except via PM (private message).
    • Discussion or mention of illegal/illicit drugs or sexual content.
    • Posting of vulgar videos.
    • Obscene or vulgar language.
    • Trying to place offensive text in a post by evading the forum's built-in word censor, using symbols or alternative letters for example.
    • Multiple identities/accounts: each member is allowed only one account on the ECF Forums. This also applies to Facebookers (one account only on ECF).
    • Spamming for post count (placing meaningless posts) is against the rules.
    b. Posting photos or pictures that some may find offensive or unacceptable is not permitted. Naked or semi-naked pictures of people are not permitted. As matters of taste cannot have a hard definition, Moderators will determine what is or is not acceptable - if you are unsure, then do not post the material.
    c. Links to offensive materials of this type are prohibited.
    d. Improper solicitation of goods, services, or monies from suppliers or other members; and/or giving instructions to others on how to solicit products. ECF is a 'no begging zone'.
    e. Posting affiliate links or tracking links is not allowed.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    I am flat broke after paying the bills and really want help with quitting smoking

Many of us just use our cigarette money. Maybe use the money you'd spend on next week's cigs to get a nice starter kit?

I am not trying to be rude,
    if you're flat broke after paying the bills & have no money to buy a cheap starter kit you also wouldn't have any money to buy cigarettes.
    Ergo, you wouldn't have cigs to smoke, in other words you would quit smoking because you have none to smoke.

Some states offer free quit smoking programs that can work if you're serious about it and give it your full effort.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    with all of the new laws, there is no such thing as free, everything must be purchased.....
    now don't get me wrong, i'm sorry if you are really down on your luck but you have to also understand, you come to place, new, don't know anyone and asking for a handout, does not bode well....
    i've been there done that and when my mod broke if it weren't for the kindness of some folks here i'd not have been able to keep vaping....but there again, the cost of smokes verses the cost of vaping, vaping is cheaper...
    you can sign up for coupons from tobacco companies and they will send out deals sometimes to get the cig-a-likes for a $1 plus tax and carts also for $1 plus tax

aside from that, I'd be more than happy to help you find a decent mod at a reasonable price.
    and paying the bills and not having money isn't really broke, yes it sucks but, you paid the bills so....
    single mother of 2 that lives well below the poverty level....we do what we must and manage where we can.

Reactions: Cf11

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Hey my name is Teri Temple and I am trying to get a free E-cigarette is there anyone here that can help me cause I am trying to quit smoking
    Welcome and glad you joined. You have made a great decision to vape rather than smoke. Could read through:
    Guide: The Beginners Guide to Vaping | onVaping
    On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
    Click your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details".
    Click Personal Details.
    In Personal Details, scroll down and you will find "Location" Could fill that line in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread