Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdHeartClan

Jul 28, 2017
Madison, Wi
Welcome to ecf :D
Also i've discovered i like sharing the vaping love a bit too much :p
mostly do in vape shops but clecks working there are too much fun to talk with (mostly that one vape shop i go though)
And we shop employees love y'all customers who just come chill all day. Trust me. Y'all the true heroes.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
And we shop employees love y'all customers who just come chill all day. Trust me. Y'all the true heroes.
Ahah yeah i noticed :p I had a blast last time talking with both the staff and customers (even saw a newcomer to the vaping community while i was there) It felt awesome no idea why but i've seen a couple that entered too and they were so full of joy i asked them about it and we laughed a lot seriously fun !

Gotta mention though that was THE only vape shop i saw myself returning to just to chill. Every other vape shop i've tried in my city clerks were...... well they were either idiots or plain dumbasses (sorry for language)

ColdHeartClan

Jul 28, 2017
Madison, Wi
Ahah yeah i noticed :p I had a blast last time talking with both the staff and customers (even saw a newcomer to the vaping community while i was there) It felt awesome no idea why but i've seen a couple that entered too and they were so full of joy i asked them about it and we laughed a lot seriously fun !

Gotta mention though that was THE only vape shop i saw myself returning to just to chill. Every other vape shop i've tried in my city clerks were...... well they were either idiots or plain dumbasses (sorry for language)
Oh I feel you, I wish I had a confetti cannon for every time a new quitter came back for more juice and said they haven't had a smoke since they bought their vape!

Not all shops are the same. That is a definite. I wish we could have some sort of training manual to pass around. I'm lucky to live in a city with some damn good shops, that's why I got a job at one!

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Oh I feel you, I wish I had a confetti cannon for every time a new quitter came back for more juice and said they haven't had a smoke since they bought their vape!

Not all shops are the same. That is a definite. I wish we could have some sort of training manual to pass around. I'm lucky to live in a city with some damn good shops, that's why I got a job at one!
Can't lie most vape shops here just see the money they can make and try to either sell you stuff you don't need or scam you(and it's easier here in Quebec since you can't vape inside or sell online). Might bring a c.v next time i go to the vape shop and ask the guy if they're hiring :p

ColdHeartClan

Jul 28, 2017
Madison, Wi
Can't lie most vape shops here just see the money they can make and try to either sell you stuff you don't need or scam you(and it's easier here in Quebec since you can't vape inside or sell online). Might bring a c.v next time i go to the vape shop and ask the guy if they're hiring :p
This is probably my second favorite job I've ever had. It's very satisfying to help people make the same journey that helped me be a healthier, happier individual. It's so much easier to be nice without cigs in my life.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread