Help a noob with a tank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
I read the whole post about the tanks....and I just don't get it! LOL I have an Ego, Kgo and a Riva (yeah, I went a little overboard when I first started). I normally use either Boge 2.0 or Resurrector carts, but I am a chain vapor and constantly have to keep refilling them! I know it's better than dripping, but it's still a pain. What exactly do these tanks DO? Do you just screw them onto a battery?? Am I just that dense that this information feels like it's over my head??? LOL!! Help!:blink:

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
lol, not dense at all! So a tank looks like this J-TANK

There are several different kinds, this is the kind i have. So you would take your Boge or resurrector and slot or punch a hole in it (there are a bajillion threads for how to do this), then you slide the boge or resurrector in through the middle of the tank (the tank is filled with juice). Then supposedly the carto doesnt go dry because the juice goes into it from the holes. There are videos on how to fill them too. I have never had much luck myself but a lot of people absolutely love them. Maybe if i could learn how to fill em right lol! Good luck!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I read the whole post about the tanks....and I just don't get it! LOL I have an Ego, Kgo and a Riva (yeah, I went a little overboard when I first started). I normally use either Boge 2.0 or Resurrector carts, but I am a chain vapor and constantly have to keep refilling them! I know it's better than dripping, but it's still a pain. What exactly do these tanks DO? Do you just screw them onto a battery?? Am I just that dense that this information feels like it's over my head??? LOL!! Help!:blink:

Hello chess77

You will find our tanks to be the easiest you simply top of the carto and undo the thumb screw and fill the tank and put the thumb screw back in DONE! you should never have to take it apart unless you have to change the carto

tanks-resized-60.jpg

They come with everything you need even a sample of our famous E-Liquid (hehe)

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
  • Deleted by Scubac00da

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
lol, not dense at all! So a tank looks like this J-TANK

There are several different kinds, this is the kind i have. So you would take your Boge or resurrector and slot or punch a hole in it (there are a bajillion threads for how to do this), then you slide the boge or resurrector in through the middle of the tank (the tank is filled with juice). Then supposyedly the carto doesnt go dry because the juice goes into it from the holes. There are videos on how to fill them too. I have never had much luck myself but a lot of people absolutely love them. Maybe if i could learn how to fill em right lol! Good luck!

Very good points

we have made it very simple with this design to fill and refill it honestly is not hard

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
  • Deleted by Scubac00da

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
How long they last depends on how much you vape. The Mini Sub Tank holds about 3ml in the tank and Boge carto. The Submarine Tank holds about 5ml in tank and carto. I go through about 1.5ml per day. Most people go through two to three mil using a Riva style battery and lr carto.

So about a tank a day.

How long do the tanks themselves last for?

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
Hello chess77

You will find our tanks to be the easiest you simply top of the carto and undo the thumb screw and fill the tank and put the thumb screw back in DONE! you should never have to take it apart unless you have to change the carto

tanks-resized-60.jpg

They come with everything you need even a sample of our famous E-Liquid (hehe)

I like the thumb screw idea!!! Does the SmokTech come with the thumb screw too??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread