Help a noob with a tank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is about having some fun you never know when the bus is going to stop, all these threads are fun as they should be and you folks make it all happen.
Mom and Pop Thank you All

EDIT: this is me Pop dont know how my bosses logo got their oops

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Lmao I love this thread. I have to also say, I think I'm irritating everyone at the noob forum. Every time a noob asks where to get ejuice, I point them your way. I'm like a parrot. If I disappear, you know I've been kicked off for being an unauthorized vendor/advertiser AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. :p

keep an eye open for suzyslegs lol would ya shes a good Friend of mine she's a Newbie

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
This is about having some fun you never know when the bus is going to stop, all these threads are fun as they should be and you folks make it all happen.
Mom and Pop Thank you All

EDIT: this is me Pop dont know how my bosses logo got their oops

BTW, Pop, does The Boss know your on the internets unattended again? Ha! J/K

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
As Mr. Burns would say.....excellent!
free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

heehee!!

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
LOL! You guys are too funny!!!

I am stalking my order, and I think it should be here tomorrow! WHOO HOOO!!

I have been checking out Youtube for some videos on how to fill the tank, and I found some conflicting ones. In one video, the guy took the cartomizer out, filled it like you would fill a carto normally, put it back in and just added liquid to the tank. On another video, the guy just kind of moved the carto over (while it was still in the tank) and filled the tank 3/4 of the way full (never actually filling the carto itself). How does everyone else fill their tanks?? Thanks!! :) Christina

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Fill the carto first and visualize the lower portion of it getting juice, around 1 mil should be good and then fill the tank, some folks wait a few minutes and then vape away, you should not have to take anything apart that's what makes these so nice, the worst thing you can do is pull the trigger with a dry carto and don't hit the coil during filling its best to take your time the first time and it becomes second nature very soon after ( ride the inside edge of the carto with the syringe during the first filling or you will risk hitting the coil) you can also just drip fluid into the carto until it is WET all the way thru give it a lite blow wipe off connection and fill the tank:)

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
  • Deleted by Scubac00da

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Fill the carto first and visualize the lower portion of it getting juice, around 1 mil should be good and then fill the tank, some folks wait a few minutes and then vape away, you should not have to take anything apart that's what makes these so nice

Alright... not to be lame, but HOW do you fill the carto if you "shouldn't have to take anything apart"?

I'm trying to understand. From what I understand, you can fill the tank after it's initial use, with the thumbscrew.

However, the 1st time... you're supposed to fill the carto? HOW?

I would guess you have to take the top part off, but perhaps you can remove the drip tip and fill from there?

I've had tanks in the past, but never Boges... always CE2's, so I would simply fill the tank.

Any videos which show filling Mom and Pop tanks for the first time?

Thanks!

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
How do you fill carto first time?

I generally drip the carto full (about 25 drops for a Boge) down into the filler material. The filler should be saturated, but the inner tube should be clear of liquid (as this is where the vapor travels). Just take off the tip, and drip around the outside of the carto. The filler will slowly soak up the liquid, so then you repeat. Do this until the filling is soaked, or until you see a droplet form in the middle (tube) area. If you overfill (which is common), just lightly blow out the excess into a paper towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread