Help! Bought a SB yesterday &...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anglsage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Tulsa, OK
It worked just fine for the whole day yesterday. Tonight I changed the battery(AW 18650 2400 mAh) and all of the sudden it started misfiring. So, I reseated the battery thinking maybe it just didn't get a good connection. It continued to misfire 2 out of 3 presses. When I bought it yesterday it was the last one in the color I wanted(the black with raised...speckles. lol) and the one they had on display. It seems to have stopped misfiring for the moment but I wondered what someone else would do if this happened to them & their brand new mod. Should I take it to their second store in town? All they have left is the ugly pink and orange @ the store I went to. Idk. Are the SB's known for issues like this? Any info would be appreciated. Other than this small issue I'm loving my SB. Even @ 3.7V. Thanks for reading!

anglsage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Tulsa, OK
tj- I took what u said and made sure I was pressing it down completely when it happend. I just put a lil more pressure behind it after it misfired to make sure it was completely pressed down. I think I have determined that it's not me being too dainty with it. I don't even get heat or anything. I took it by the store today and they couldnt find anything wrong. Of course, it didn't happen when the guy tried it out. Dam it.

Tuck- You're right. I got it from VKs. They sell the SB and Provari in store. I don't think they have them online. I wonder what else is different between store and site...

ChodaBoy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2011
Florida
I've had my SB for about 5 months. and to refer back to another post the only time I've ever had a problem is if I didn't push the button all the way in. This happens every once in a while whenI'm holding the button away from me and using my fore-finger to press it. I typically hold the button towards my body and press with my thumb and don't have this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread