Help - Burnt Caramel Cappuccino (2x)

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by crxess, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Last week, In the hunt for a decent Cappuccino, I got Caramel Cap from 2 totally different US suppliers. One budget and the other fairly high end.
    To my surprise BOTH Smell and Taste EXACTLY like Burnt popcorn. Just opening either bottle makes the room reek. I just finished off a bottle of BWB CarCap that tasted decent.

Any Ideas how to Mix down or re-flavor these to make vapable? I hate to waste all this juice.:(

2. XfooYen

XfooYen Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Did you do a proper steep? Caps and droppers off for 2-3 days, then shake once a day with caps on and let 'em sit in a cool dark space for at least week. Try them then. Don't toss them. They could take a month to mellow out depending on the date of birth and the flavor medium used. Coffees are very hard to get right.

3. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks, I won't toss them yet. Just odd that Dekang, BWB, Stormy's All smell something like cap right out of the mail.
    I always uncap and never taste an e-liquid for at least 1 week. Tobacco flavor 3-4wk minimum. All flavors are stored in the dark at 60deg avg temp.

4. john333

john333 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

A lot of people seem to like the coffee flavors from Virgin Vapors. I personally like the coffees from Dark City Vapors. In my experience if i dont like a flavor after a week i'm not going to care for it down the road.

5. Liquid9

Liquid9 Mystic Vaper Verified Member ECF Veteran

One of my favorites as of now is Cappuccino Diablo from Highbrow. When I ordered I added a shot of cream and caramel. I vape it everyday if only for a short time, it's delicious to me. Next time I order it I am going to change it slightly to a shot of hazelnut and cream instead and see how that taste.

6. ToweKnee

ToweKnee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just a word of advice is never throw out a juice. Stash it in a drawer ...forgettaboutit..........come back after weeks or days have passed.....Vape.....

7. KerryK

KerryK Super Member ECF Veteran

Vermillion River makes a great Caramelized Cappuccino, one of my favorites of theirs next to their Butter Rum.

Caramelized Cappuccino

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.