Help - desperate for Wotofo Flow sub ohm tank glass replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slkpmp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2017
I found out the hard way a serpent SMM glass fits perfectly on my flow tank. I remember Matt from suck my mod say most glass on wotofos are the same or similar. I'm not sure how available that glass is but if you happen to have any other wotofo tanks, check their extra glass. Luckily enough the smm comes with 2 extra pieces of glass.

Wilson!

Sep 22, 2017
May I ask how you cracked both glass? I have never in my life cracked a glass on any tank. I drop my tanks all the time...

Somehow both cracked when I was screwing the kid back on, how bizarre.

Only thing I can think of was I washed the tank in warm water then screwed it back on then it just cracked doing the above.

I ordered the ones above from FT now it’s just a long wait for delivery to Sydney

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson!

Sep 22, 2017
It is since I really wasn't applying any pressure. The walls of the tank are thinner glass than most of my other tanks.

I just picked up the Aspire Speeder today.

Holy crap it’s amazing, feels good in the hand particularly important, the tank it comes with is just awesome.

I reckon and hope, that I’ve found the holy grail and I won’t need to keep buying custom tanks and endless coils for various models and can just stick to the Aspire Athos tanks with my regular flavours in each for easy swapping.

Wilson!

Sep 22, 2017
I found out the hard way a serpent SMM glass fits perfectly on my flow tank. I remember Matt from suck my mod say most glass on wotofos are the same or similar. I'm not sure how available that glass is but if you happen to have any other wotofo tanks, check their extra glass. Luckily enough the smm comes with 2 extra pieces of glass.

Hi mate.

Mine finally arrived today from FT but they don’t fit.

They’re not grabbing on when I try to push or screw them on.

If possible could you pls send me a link to the ones that work as I’m struggling to find any.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread