Help! DSE103 Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazdrowie009

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
I have written numerous suppliers about their atomizers and no one has responded. Most of the websites act like RN4081 atomizers and DSE103 atomizers are the same. Ruyan has the same link to both these atomizers. I am very confused. Do these atomizers work with each other. can a RN4081 atomizer work with a dSE103 battery? Someone please help, I gotta get these soon, and I have no idea why no supplier has responded to any of my emails. Its been like 2 weeks.

thanks in advance

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Go here

Heaven-gifts.com Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop

Email Wayne and you will have an answer within 24 hours. He was even answering questions for me about passthrus over the weekend and it was at the tail end of a holiday. The customer service there is some of the best I have ever seen. He has actually talked me OUT of buying something from him before because he didn't think it would work for me and my circumstances.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I have written numerous suppliers about their atomizers and no one has responded. Most of the websites act like RN4081 atomizers and DSE103 atomizers are the same. Ruyan has the same link to both these atomizers. I am very confused. Do these atomizers work with each other. can a RN4081 atomizer work with a dSE103 battery? Someone please help, I gotta get these soon, and I have no idea why no supplier has responded to any of my emails. Its been like 2 weeks.

thanks in advance

DSE103 and RN4081 Atomizers and Batteries are interchangeable. You can mix them OK.

BUT:

If you have DSE103 Atomizer, you MUST use DES103 Cartridges.
If you have RN4081 Atomizer, you MUST use RN4081 Cartridges.

Cheers;
jd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread