HELP: EGO set up that does not leak even upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there fellow Vapers.

Chris from Japan here looking for a unit that won't leak. Period.

I need a EGO or similar sized device that will not leak in my pocket or bag, even if the unit is upside down.

I have the EGO C, EGO CE4, and I've had problems where it just... well... leaks.
I also have the Provari Mini with Zen Atty and Nobel One. So I'm good with the heavy hitters.

I need a device that I can take with me around town, that won't have people thinking I have a bomb device. Something I can casually throw in my bag or pocket without worrying about a pool of e-juice all over my belonging!

Anybody had any luck with a smaller device that will not leak?

I got a budget of $100 including shipping to Tokyo. Any tips, suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Many many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Chris

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Good point TW

Oh and don't put your battery in your pant pocket with monetary change, other batteries and/or keys, - otherwise a leaky clearo/carto may plummet to being the least of your immediate concerns!

:D
All liquid containers that have a hole in them will leak sooner or later. IMO a properly filled carto is about as leak proof as it gets.

kjustinc

May 9, 2013
Kobe, Japan
From my experience, CE4's and vivi nova's tend to leak a bit when rattled around. The drip tip to coil head connection is not a perfect seal and may loosen, allowing liquid in, when rattled around.

I suggest looking into bottom coils (protank, but it's glass...) because even if liquid leaks into the middle, it has a long way to travel until it reaches the top of the tip.

Why not just get a good cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread