• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help fight cancer with F@H! join team ECF today!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Back in the game. We had moved to a new State, then a new computer (info was all on the old one), life....
Retired1 reminded me about F@H so I reinstalled and he helped me get back up and running under my old info.
YAY!

Welcome back! Stats indicate that a few members have rejoined the fight. 91 active as of the moment.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Okay, GPU still ticking away but my gpu slots won't go beyond "ready"

Could someone please post the server addresses again ? I did yet another re-install and can't get the gpu to work still.
Tim

You shouldn't need to specify anything. From the looks of their server status list, they're having issues with some of the servers. I have two monster work units that have lost around 3000 points each due to the server they were received from rejecting connections to upload the results.

Status list here: Server Status for Folding@home

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
Woot! Now I'm coming for Dusty... again! :D

cert.Nach.70237661.jpg

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
OK - this looks like a really good thing to do, and I have it running on my laptop (I know, not much power, but every little bit helps,I suppose)

Anyway, one question, can I also install the client on some other computers I have and set it up the same way (ie., same user name and same Team number)? Is that OK, or would it be somehow considered cheating?

If it's not kosher to do that, I'll just set up the others to be anonymous, as I still think contributing to his is a very good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread