Help for 0.12 Ω builds VW mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Hi !

The XCube Ultra is nice , but will fire at minimum 0.10 Ω in VW .
Also , i did mention the quad coils builds that might be unsafe ,
but it's because i want nice vapor chucking builds ; many competition or vapor builds , often run with parallel coils , running between 0.07 Ω or 0.10 Ω , so that's very low .

Thanks .
If you had read the specs in the link i showed you. It is rated down to .1

Reactions: TehGabi

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Hi !

The XCube Ultra is nice , but will fire at minimum 0.10 Ω in VW .
Also , i did mention the quad coils builds that might be unsafe ,
but it's because i want nice vapor chucking builds ; many competition or vapor builds , often run with parallel coils , running between 0.07 Ω or 0.10 Ω , so that's very low .

Thanks .
You dont need to be that low to chuck clouds trust me. The quad coils use higher resistance wire to get 4 coils and keep it around .1-.3 ohms. If you would actually look at the specs of the tank i suggested and the different coil options as well as the mod you would see exactly the information you are looking for.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Ok .
Well , 0.10 to 0.30 ohms are nice , but as i did mention , i'm not into coil builds .
Also , i don't want a sub ohm tank , as the pre made sub ohm tank coils are expensive .

Thanks .
WTF dude you have no idea what sub ohm is vs not sub ohm do you.... you want pre built coils WHICH THE CLOUD BEAST TFV8 IS!! But you dont want SUB OHM TANK which is what you are looking for... Is english not your first language, if so i apologize for my rhetoric.

You do realize if it is below 1.0 ohms it is SUB OHM meaning .1 is SUB OHM .07 is SUB OHM

Reactions: Kprthevapr

TehGabi

Jan 16, 2017
Well , i'm French .

So french and english don't read the numbers equally .

In France there is a 0 when you go below 1 , so it goes from 0.99 to 0.01 if you keep with 2 numbers after the point , but maybe we just misunderstood each other .

But i search mods that can go below 0.10 Ω so it is safer , since 0.12 Ω is close of 0.10 Ω .

Thanks .

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Well , i'm French .

So french and english don't read the numbers equally .

In France there is a 0 when you go below 1 , so it goes from 0.99 to 0.01 if you keep with 2 numbers after the point , but maybe we just misunderstood each other .

But i search mods that can go below 0.10 Ω so it is safer , since 0.12 Ω is close of 0.10 Ω .

Thanks .
The SAFETY is in the batteries. The chip in the mod is what dictates what it will allow. If you want .12 then a mod capable of .10 is safe. The SAFETY is then put on what watts you push the mod at and with what batteries. The coil's resistance doesnt matter in this instance.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Well !

It's almost over for my vape research , i'll just have to select of of some mods .
Hohm Wrecker G2 0.07 Ω .
Fuchai 200 W 0.05 Ω .
SX Mini Q Class 0.05 Ω .

Thanks for the help !
Those ratings are for TC... Just a heads up. Just Guessing, i cannot say i know this for fact.. but seems to be the norm.

Reactions: TehGabi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread