Help! Hunting stabilized Wood mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dea

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Boston, Ma
Hi All!

Had fun at vapetooberfest Saturday. I wish it was bigger however sometimes it takes a little time for conventions to grow. Next year will be bigger for sure. Did get some amazing ejuice for great prices so that made going worth the money and the time.

I'm still on a hunt tho. I'm hunting for a small stabilized wood mod. Preferable in the purple color range. I spent all day searching with no luck. I did find a few I would of loved but they were sold out.. I keep checking axis with no luck. Vapin art had one in particular but like the rest, it sold. hcigar had a bunch. One of them I loved but it was sold as well. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of Gepetto mods. I found them all over the net but not for sale. I just couldn't get there. Help!!! Please!!!!

There is a funny part to me searching. I have a woodshed. I've got a few large blocks of burl I've also got a lot of other wood like zebra wood. Yet here I am begging for help. I can't create one on.my own. Geesh I've even got years of soldering experience. I'm an artist and I do all sorts of things. Stained glass, etched glass, candles, all types of bead work, silk screening, painting, drawing, flower arrangements real and fake, henna, origami, pyography or wood burning plaques and signs, pumpkin carving like silhouettes and 3d outsides, sewing, I even got bored once and made a chainmale halter top. For that I even made all the rings myself. Pretty much name it, I have either done it or can do it. With one exception, a stabilized wood mod. That's funny!!!

If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated!!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great week to come.
Dea

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
Hi All!

Had fun at vapetooberfest Saturday. I wish it was bigger however sometimes it takes a little time for conventions to grow. Next year will be bigger for sure. Did get some amazing ejuice for great prices so that made going worth the money and the time.

I'm still on a hunt tho. I'm hunting for a small stabilized wood mod. Preferable in the purple color range. I spent all day searching with no luck. I did find a few I would of loved but they were sold out.. I keep checking axis with no luck. Vapin art had one in particular but like the rest, it sold. Hcigar had a bunch. One of them I loved but it was sold as well. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of Gepetto mods. I found them all over the net but not for sale. I just couldn't get there. Help!!! Please!!!!

There is a funny part to me searching. I have a woodshed. I've got a few large blocks of burl I've also got a lot of other wood like zebra wood. Yet here I am begging for help. I can't create one on.my own. Geesh I've even got years of soldering experience. I'm an artist and I do all sorts of things. Stained glass, etched glass, candles, all types of bead work, silk screening, painting, drawing, flower arrangements real and fake, henna, origami, pyography or wood burning plaques and signs, pumpkin carving like silhouettes and 3d outsides, sewing, I even got bored once and made a chainmale halter top. For that I even made all the rings myself. Pretty much name it, I have either done it or can do it. With one exception, a stabilized wood mod. That's funny!!!

If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated!!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great week to come.
Dea
HI Dea, Have you tried ARTIC WOLF, ARTEMIS, or ABSOLUTE-WOOD does custom work. Hope that helps a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread