Help! I can't find MY juice - Desert Tobacco from Awesome Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glvape

Nov 20, 2015
Hello, I'm new to this site, but not to vaping. I've been at it for about 5 years.
I've tried countless ejuices over the years, but I can't stand any of them, except DESERT tobacco (formerly "Camel") from awesomevapor.com.
Long story short, I've been out for about a month, trying to reach them for some refills... I finally reached someone on the phone today.. Turns out, they went out of business! :'( He basically said " sorry, I can't help you "
I've tried some local shops over the past month and everything makes me gag.
Has anyone had this stuff? It's the only thing I'll vape!
Does anyone know if where they got it or if there's other stuff out there that is the same, but rebranded as something else?
Please help! I'm desperate!

Mrcarcrazy

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Odessa, TX
We have had the same issue. Upon calling awesome vapor we were directed to another phone number for a new company that knows the owners of the now dead awesomevapor. They told us it was a dekang e liquid. We bought some dekang desert tobacco from another source and it was not the same product.

I'm planning to order another sample from a third party to see if I can find it.

Glvape

Nov 20, 2015
We have had the same issue. Upon calling awesome vapor we were directed to another phone number for a new company that knows the owners of the now dead awesomevapor. They told us it was a dekang e liquid. We bought some dekang desert tobacco from another source and it was not the same product.

I'm planning to order another sample from a third party to see if I can find it.

The new place is called Vape Alot. The owner told me they were getting a lot of requests for it, so they placed an order for some. It should be there in about a week. I'll get some and report back if it's the same stuff or not

Reactions: Mrcarcrazy

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
This probably won't be much help, but I had a similar issue finding the right juice and the one you described sounds a lot like Halo's Tribeca. Give it a try if you want. The original line (not the new VG line obviously) is mostly PG and my wife and I vaped that at 18mg nic. I bought a few of their V-Line VG stuff and 3mg is a good match for sub ohm - 6mg was a bit too much and 1.5mg wasn't enough. Good luck with Vape A lot and in general.

Glvape

Nov 20, 2015
The new place is called Vape Alot. The owner told me they were getting a lot of requests for it, so they placed an order for some. It should be there in about a week. I'll get some and report back if it's the same stuff or not

Ok, Vap Alot finally got it in.. And it is the real deal!! I was skeptical but it is the same exact stuff Awesome Vapor carried and branded the same as "Desert Tobacco". Currently they only have a Facebook page with the same name. They said their website is coming soon, but you can place orders over the phone @ 770-886-6368. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread