Help I need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eightball

Aug 15, 2016
I know this probably gets asked alot and while I'm new to the forum I've had a round or two with vaping in the past. I've tried the cig a likes first. To be honest they tasted awful at least to me. Then I thought I'd get smart a couple years ago and do abit of research on vaping before trying it again. Went straight to mechs rebuildible tanks and drippers ohm meters building my own coils wicks etc. Problem was I don't have time for all the fiddling around. I work 12 hours a day six days a week and always on the go. Lately I'm up up to around 4 packs of analogs a day! Thats why I'm here! I need help. I know there has to be something out there that will satisfy my nicotine addiction in the form of vaping that can help me get off the analogs without all the mess and hassle. I'm currently learning towards a ego twist with a tank of some sort. But I'm open to suggestions. Any and all advice opinions thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
You need something like an easy to use regulated mod that has replaceable cells. Then you can have spare batteries around so you can vape all day. Maybe even one with passthrough so you can charge on the go as well. And you need an easy to use topfilling tank. All you do is unscrew the top to fill which minimizes the hassle. My buddy just got the topbox mini kit and loves it and he's on the go lots as well.

Kangertech TOPBOX Mini Kit Black (SUBOX Mini Pro)

Myself I'm using my dripper most of the time, but I've got a kbox 200. Basically the same as the one in the kit, but takes 2 batteries instead of 1 and fires to 200 watts instead of the 75 on the kit one. You can charge on an independent charger with these and they also both charge quite well by USB.

Hope that helps some.

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Wait for the goblin mini V3, out in a couple weeks, it rocks, build your own coils and with the extension has a 4ml tank, has single or dual coil velocity decks...

Throw it on a regulated mod you like and you're set..

I've had a sample for about a week now and I've been ignoring my drippers..
He said he doesn't want to fiddle with coil building, ohm meters and such. OP, let me ask if you are a mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung vaper? That makes a big difference in determining what gear will work best.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
He said he doesn't want to fiddle with coil building, ohm meters and such. OP, let me ask if you are a mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung vaper? That makes a big difference in determining what gear will work best.
Goblin Mini V3 is designed to work with both.

Reactions: Maiar

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Let me recommend an Aspire Nautilus or Uwell Crown clearomizer tank. Both take factory made coils. The Nautilus will work with any regulated mod; the Crown will need a regulated mod which can power sub-ohm coils (over 40 watts).

With a regulated mod you will be able to adjust the power output (unlike a mech which doesn't allow you to) to adjust the vapor to your preference. A regulated mod will also have protection circuitry to keep you safe (unlike a mech which doesn't have protection circuitry).

An ego battery setup will work for you, however affordable higher power mods are available now so why not go for one of those?

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper
  • Typical starter setups recommended for a new vaper. Includes a video on the use of an eGo variable voltage battery/clearomizer and of the iStick and MVP mods.

Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder
  • From cigalike batteries, to eGo's, to mods. Another picture dictionary of terminology and form factors for beginning vapers. Includes videos.

Proper Terminology: Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Delivery Devices
  • A picture dictionary for beginners with descriptions of clearomizers, nano's, drip atomizers, bottom feeding mods, cartomizers, cartotanks, and RBA's (rebuildable atomizers). Includes video demos/reviews of all devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread