Help ijoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about my spelling and grammar i bought a rdta box screen went out in 3 weeks contacted ijoy give them the information and was told it would be replaced that was in February every time I would asked about it I was told it would be checked on asap was told it was shipped as for tracking I was told that they would check on it asap I am sick have had two strokes last on I was in I.C.U for a week don't have full use of my left side have I seizures quite smoking by using vapor still use it I live on a fixed income so to replace an 80 dollar mod is a big strain I have gotten the run around by ijoy replacement department can someone help me I don't know how to put up the emails I haven't been ugly about this with them the stress is not good for my health when I told them about my health I was told that the information would be passed on and now they want respond I can prove that in am in bad health and life is short I know that no one cares it's just wrong that Ijoy will have cheated me and probably others and people will stand by and watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread