Help, im new, i wanna drip to try juice, what do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hereal

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Chicago, IL
I've been vaping for 1 month, now I got the Halo G6 kit with blank carts & mini tank clearomizers which Im happy with for the time being. I got a lot of e-juice coming in the mail this week, & going to order more. So now I want to buy an atomizer & whatever else I need ONLY to test juices before I fill up a cart or clearo. So what all do I need & whats the cheapest way going about getting it?

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
You need an atomizer.
If you want the cheapest rout, buy a couple disposable 510 atomizers.
They can be found almost anywhere. You just drip right into them through ur drip tip and vape away.
(when u get them, blow out the factory priming fluid from the battery end)
Then fill it with 3 to 4 drops of juice and take a slow drag.

With attys, you just have to be aware of what burnt vapor tastes like. (they can dry out)
once you learn the signs of a dry atty, your good to go.

Hereal

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Chicago, IL
You need an atomizer.
If you want the cheapest rout, buy a couple disposable 510 atomizers.
They can be found almost anywhere. You just drip right into them through ur drip tip and vape away.
(when u get them, blow out the factory priming fluid from the battery end)
Then fill it with 3 to 4 drops of juice and take a slow drag.

With attys, you just have to be aware of what burnt vapor tastes like. (they can dry out)
once you learn the signs of a dry atty, your good to go.
Ok thanks, how much more would it be for a atomizer I can use for a longer period of time? I dont like the sound of disposable, that sounds like I would have to buy them over & over again lol

Hereal

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Chicago, IL
Try a bridgeless atomizer - When I first started vaping back in Oct/Nov that's what was suggested to me, and I purchased two Bauway bridgeless. I've since misplaced one of them, but the one I do still have is going strong. It's a PERFECT way to try your new juices!
Ok thanks, imma look into it.

Hereal

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Chicago, IL
Try a bridgeless atomizer - When I first started vaping back in Oct/Nov that's what was suggested to me, and I purchased two Bauway bridgeless. I've since misplaced one of them, but the one I do still have is going strong. It's a PERFECT way to try your new juices!
But wouldn't I need something else with it, like a battery & is it good for 100% VG?, thats all I like to use right now.

Hereal

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Chicago, IL
In the vaping world, it's best to invest in at least 2-4 batteries along with multiple atties/cartos and drip tips. Pretty much attempt to invest in enough to hold you off for the month.
The reason I was only thinking about getting 1 of whatever I need right now is because I would still use the G6 as my primary & would only use the atomizer & things just to test out juice before I fill it in a cart. Like I'd probably only use them once a day starting out, I think lol

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
The reason I was only thinking about getting 1 of whatever I need right now is because I would still use the G6 as my primary & would only use the atomizer & things just to test out juice before I fill it in a cart. Like I'd probably only use them once a day starting out, I think lol

Alright and understood but doesn't hurt to invest in more supplies so you don't have complications within the month. :)

Hereal

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Chicago, IL
Alright and understood but doesn't hurt to invest in more supplies so you don't have complications within the month. :)
Ok, well I guess I will look for a descent priced kit that might come with 2 of everything, because all I really want to do is test juice the quickest & easiest way possible, but I would like to be able to use that same product for a little while before having to replace anything, thanks a lot for the help.

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Ok, well I guess I will look for a descent priced kit that might come with 2 of everything, because all I really want to do is test juice the quickest & easiest way possible, but I would like to be able to use that same product for a little while before having to replace anything, thanks a lot for the help.

You're more than welcome! :)

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Sorry man, I was unaware you had 808D batteries.
It is still definitely a good decision to get another kit, whether it be a 510 kit or another 808D kit.
My favorite 808d shop is called "Altsmoke" and they have everything in 808d connection.
You should definitely check them out, they are the besttt 808d shop around.
They will actually give you a free battery if you buy 1 of their kits and post a pic of it & urself in the ALTsmoke free battery thread. They are still doing it, you'll just have to e-mail them after ordering your kit.

Its definitely a great idea to buy another kit though. You may not feel like you need more batteries now, but you eventually will. The cig-alike batteries last 6mo to a year tops. (if you are lucky) and you do notttt want to be caught with only 1 if 1 of your G6 bats die. Altsmoke has a PCC kit. (Personal charging case kit) The PCC is almost 100% necessary if you want to SOLELY use stick batteries. Seriously. You'll thank me later if you take my advice and buy a PCC kit from altsmoke. The PCC allows you to charge 1 battery while its in your pocket, while you use the other one. Its a grrreat and convenient invention. If your batteries ever die while your at work or out of the house, the PCC prevents this 100% and it'll charge 2 batteries many many times while your out of the house, right in your pocket.

If i'm not mistaken, their kits also come with 1 or 2 atomizers, so if you do buy the kit, it'll come with a couple 808D attys. But if you can't afford the 50-60 bucks for the kit now, I'm pretty sure altsmoke does sell 808D atomizers on their own. For 808D atomizers or super shorty cartomizers (both are great for testing juice... although the super shorty cartos do have filler material which can make juice flavors bleed into one another if you test multiple flavors in the same carto) you can also try MadVapes. They are like a vaping walmart. But definitely check out altsmoke man, they even have 808D eGo batteries that will fit everything you've got for your 808 stick bats now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread