Help Indian Vapers fight for their vaping rights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikesh ludhwani

Aug 14, 2015
We the vapers of India want the smokers of our nation to get smoke free. But it ain't easy to fight against law and government bodies.
We have made the Indian version of CASAA.org by considering them, which is TFAAI.org [tobacco FREE ALTERNATIVES ASSOSIATION OF INDIA] to fight for vaping rights in India. We want global support for this goal to accomplish and get our right to vape, Right to be smokefree. If you support vaping rights globally and wish to support us please register on our portal www.TFAAI.org and share your success stories that how vaping helped you quit smoking.
Hoping the maximum support :)
A fight for vapers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
We the vapers of India want the smokers of our nation to get smoke free. But it ain't easy to fight against law and government bodies.
We have made the Indian version of CASAA.org by considering them, which is TFAAI.org [TOBACCO FREE ALTERNATIVES ASSOSIATION OF INDIA] to fight for vaping rights in India. We want global support for this goal to accomplish and get our right to vape, Right to be smokefree. If you support vaping rights globally and wish to support us please register on our portal www.TFAAI.org and share your success stories that how vaping helped you quit smoking.
Hoping the maximum support :)
A fight for vapers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats in India! its also difficult there similar perhaps to USA, and EU continent. Each State has different regulations, right? Many find travelling across borders, state or national witness a variety of variation in Vape rights. I wish you all the best. Blast them! Use every available media format that you can. All the Best.

Reactions: hyds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread