HELP-leaving town and need to find where to buy local e-juice, no time for mail order ??

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by lastminutelil, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lastminutelil

lastminutelil New Member

Sep 23, 2010
    california
    I forgot to order e-juice for Vapor 510 manual and am leaving town tomorrow. I assumed I could go into local cigarette selling store and buy a bottle of juice, went to 2 with no luck. Any ideas where I can walk in and buy juice (Southern Ca) since there is no time for mail order. ???? Thanks for any suggestions.

2. Godzilla

Godzilla Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2010
    Northern California
    maybe you can meet up with another member. Where are you traveling to? When are you leaving? I am in Nor Cal, so probably cannot help personally. I am sure someone will chime in with a retail outlet idea.

3. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    best bet is check suppliers for the address's, is all I can think to do?

4. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    Surprise, Arizona
    Here is a list of vendors in CA with their cities listed VaporSearchUSA

This page has a list (some with phone numbers so you can call to verify first) http://www.eciginfosite.com/locally1.html

If you find one, and there isn't a phone number, you can always try to find more info on Google.

5. lastminutelil

lastminutelil New Member

Sep 23, 2010
    california
    Unfortunate, we live in North Orange County but thanks for the good suggestion!

6. Rudforce

Rudforce Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    IE, CA, US, Earth
    There's a walk-in shop in Riverside, VaporCig.com, near the Mission Inn.
    Seems like there's a place in Long Beach too, but for the life of me I can't find em in my bookmarks right now, and I'm on my way out the door.

Where are you going? Perhaps there will be a B&M store at your destination as well.

7. lastminutelil

lastminutelil New Member

Sep 23, 2010
    california
    Thank you. We're going on a Mediterranean cruise from port of Rome to Venice.

8. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    Surprise, Arizona
    Try Vapure... call them at 888-261-0026 to find out where you can go for liquid. They have stores that carry their product all over the place in CA and you can do a zipcode locator for them here Buy Local - Vapure Store Locator

9. Rudforce

Rudforce Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    IE, CA, US, Earth
    Aha, found it. SmokePlantation.com is in Long Beach. I don't know if they do walk-ins or not, but there is a phone number on their About Us page.

VaporRenu.com is in Corona. Again, no idea about walk-ins. And there doesn't appear to be a phone number on the site either to find out quickly.

10. Strigoi

Strigoi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2010
    Martinez, CA
    how is their liquid? i checked their locator and there is a supplier about 6 minutes from my work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.