help me choose a flavor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Ok. If you want to order from the US, I suggest vape Wild. They have really good flavors, really good prices. They have a 6 flavor sampler pack. Look around the site, and pick 6 flavors that appeals to you. There are a lot of choices. Since you have never vaped before, choose a 50/50 pg vg blend. They will give you some extra free samples, also.

caeng

May 26, 2015
Ok. If you want to order from the US, I suggest vape Wild. They have really good flavors, really good prices. They have a 6 flavor sampler pack. Look around the site, and pick 6 flavors that appeals to you. There are a lot of choices. Since you have never vaped before, choose a 50/50 pg vg blend. They will give you some extra free samples, also.
Fyi im at athens ga..if around this should be cheaper rite..hmm i think i can order dat from online store..vape wild rite?? Ok thnx a lot bro

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Tuna and bacon cheeseburger flavor.

Seriously though, taste is subjective and no one else is going to know what you are going to like and not like. The only good advice we can give you is to tell you to go to a vape store and try lots of flavors to see what you like and don't like, or order samples online that sound good.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
It would be very difficult for anybody to tell you what you would like to vape. Think of it as if it were food, but not completely. I say not completely because there are foods I love but would never vape them and foods I don't really like to eat but when in vape form are a delight. Finding your taste profile is a fun and exciting journey. To keep it budget friendly start small and order a few sample sizes. That way if it doesn't appeal to you you have not wasted much. Good luck, have fun and welcome!!:thumbs:

Reactions: jdrewry

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It would be very difficult for anybody to tell you what you would like to vape. Think of it as if it were food, but not completely. I say not completely because there are foods I love but would never vape them and foods I don't really like to eat but when in vape form are a delight. Finding your taste profile is a fun and exciting journey. To keep it budget friendly start small and order a few sample sizes. That way if it doesn't appeal to you you have not wasted much. Good luck, have fun and welcome!!:thumbs:
:thumb: Good advice found here.

Vape flavors are extremely subjective. What one person here loves another person will detest. There are some options to choose from:

• If there is a vape shop which has a juice tasting bar within driving distance, visit it. You can try all the flavors free of charge. This way you can try a wide variety of flavors to see which ones you like most, and not waste money by buying online and going by a vendor's description.

• Some manufacturers offer sample packs to buy and try. Small bottles in packs of 3 - 4 bottles for a reasonable cost. If you find one you like, re-order in a larger sized bottle.

• Otherwise, it is going to be trial & error. When I first began to vape there were no vape shops, and I had to order flavors by their description...not a very good or economical way to find flavors.
I've not really found any particular vendors which I like all or even most of their flavor selection. And this is coming from someone who worked in a vape shop with a juice tasting station, offering over 70 flavors from several different manufacturers. I have never liked any tobacco flavors. I like mostly fruit flavors.

Reactions: Nanny22

caeng

May 26, 2015
Screenshot_2015-05-27-15-42-34.png

i just buy this one..hopefully it taste great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread