help me choose a flavor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Just want to ask if nic effect a taste of flavor?sorry just asking..is it high nic make the flavor became bitter taste???
It most certainly can.

Nicotine vaped alone has a slight peppery flavor. The higher the nic level, the more it affects the flavor. Nicotine is what causes the "throat hit" when vaping. Too much nicotine can cause unwanted harshness.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
You made me think of another thing that will effect whether you like a juice. Were you a cigarette smoker recently? If so it takes some time for your taste buds to begin to taste things after putting out that last cigarette. I know for me I was a 2 pack a day smoker for 38 years so it took about a month before things (especially subtle flavors like vanilla) tasted normal. Don't get me wrong....I could taste the juice but the descriptions didn't always add up in my head, while if I vaped that same juice today I would taste it different. I hope you have a place you can go to sample because that is the best way to discover and retry ejuices while your taste buds are repairing themselves. I hope I am not frustrating you. That is not my intent, but there is so much that goes into what you or the next person tastes when they vape. I could take the same juice and it taste different depending on how long ago I smoked a cig, what I am vaping it in (dripper, clearo, tank, subtank), watts I am applying to it, air flow, nic content, etc including what I am drinking along side it. Please just have fun experimenting. Even though I do not put a lot of stock into them, I still watch or read reviews of juice just to see if there are any that stand out in the negative way. Plus I am obsessed with flavor now. Some of the flavors that are hard for juice makers to pin down are chocolate, cheesecake, and a lot of fruits have more a candy taste verses fresh but that is not to say it cant be done.

My current favs are bakery type profiles from Alice in Vapeland, Nicoticket, and I also like several of Vapor Girls juices. And in my opinion....the worse juice always tastes better then a cigarette. :banana:

caeng

May 26, 2015
You made me think of another thing that will effect whether you like a juice. Were you a cigarette smoker recently? If so it takes some time for your taste buds to begin to taste things after putting out that last cigarette. I know for me I was a 2 pack a day smoker for 38 years so it took about a month before things (especially subtle flavors like vanilla) tasted normal. Don't get me wrong....I could taste the juice but the descriptions didn't always add up in my head, while if I vaped that same juice today I would taste it different. I hope you have a place you can go to sample because that is the best way to discover and retry ejuices while your taste buds are repairing themselves. I hope I am not frustrating you. That is not my intent, but there is so much that goes into what you or the next person tastes when they vape. I could take the same juice and it taste different depending on how long ago I smoked a cig, what I am vaping it in (dripper, clearo, tank, subtank), watts I am applying to it, air flow, nic content, etc including what I am drinking along side it. Please just have fun experimenting. Even though I do not put a lot of stock into them, I still watch or read reviews of juice just to see if there are any that stand out in the negative way. Plus I am obsessed with flavor now. Some of the flavors that are hard for juice makers to pin down are chocolate, cheesecake, and a lot of fruits have more a candy taste verses fresh but that is not to say it cant be done.

My current favs are bakery type profiles from Alice in Vapeland, Nicoticket, and I also like several of Vapor Girls juices. And in my opinion....the worse juice always tastes better then a cigarette. :banana:
That's a good advice...i really appreciate that..about this flavor prob better i go vape shop to try some flavor that suitable for me..that so relief coz vape shop is around the corner...better i do fast..hope i get rid smoking asap..thnx 4 da advice sis..

Reactions: Jode
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread