Help me create some new flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadley

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Chicago IL
I am currently in China working with a new flavor factory. This place really is unbelievable. All I have to do is tell them a flavor that I want to try and they have a sample ready for me in just a few minutes. I have tried some really crazy combos. Some great and some not so great. Anyway, over the years here I have seen lots of posts from all of you saying "I wish they had this.....I wish they had that". Well now is your chance!!!! Post your wants and wishes here, and I will see about getting them done. I will take your posts directly to the flavorists here. I think this is an awesome opportunity to come up with some great new flavors. Have fun!!

I will also try to post some pictures of the facility. It really is amazing. The place is incredibly clean. You basically have to go through an air lock just to walk in the front door :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
well ..you can try facebook customers ...since they are the " loyal customers who got the sale advertised there while we were ignored .....they might help .

They certainly are Waylon; same message posted 3 hrs ago, already have 100 comments. Sad reality, but that's where the action is. I read a story from Chicago about v4l linked from their Facebook page, Smilin claims they had 10 MILLION in gross revenue last year, and went from 4 employees to 40 - I remember counting our individual order numbers in the hundreds back in early 2010, and lamenting their growing pains then. They are a different company now, no turning back.

Last edited:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
another vote for a malibu style - rum & cocunut mmmmm
also agree with a citrus, a really nice lemon or lemon/lime
+1 to root beer also

well ..you can try facebook customers ...since they are the " loyal customers who got the sale advertised there while we were ignored .....they might help .
Heh. And don't forget the Twits.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
My fav flavor to date is white chocolate tobacco. It is awesome.

Flavors that people are not doing that would be cool:
Malibu coconut rum and cranberry
Bluberry Cake Donut
Twinkie
Vanilla Wafer Cookie
A DAMNED GOOD Djarum Clove...
Durian - Because you can
POG (Hawaiian Blend) Passion Orange Guava
Sour Watermelon - like the sour patch kids style
Swiss Orange Chocolate

Ill think of more...

Status