Help me find some KR808D-1 Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibez

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
UK
I'm from the UK so this might be a struggle.

I have one of these V1P PCC Starter Kit - Starter Kits which looks like a clone of V1P PCC Kit

My first question is, these kits come with a KR808-1D 65mm battery, is there a battery with the same length but with a red LED? The myepack one has a diamond/plastic tip that glows red and the jacvapour one is blue. I prefer one with a grey tip that glows red.

My second question, are there better pcc's available? As much as I like the one it comes with, I really want one that can hold two batteries and a few carts. Preferably one which looks like a cig case, but mainly it needs to have space for at least 2 batteries and 2 carts.

my_pics_588.jpg

Last edited:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Smokeless Image has 65mm 808 batteries, but I don't know which colors are available with the red light. They all come with a grey tip. Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

I'm afraid I can't help with a UK vendor, or a pcc, but if you decide to order from SI, you might as well check out the pcc they sell, to see if it has the features you'd like. Be sure to find out what the shipping charge would be first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread