Help me find Spirit America Menthol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Howdy, all. I happen to love the taste of Vapor4life's Spirit America Menthol. I have purchased numerous boxes of the cartos, but am looking for the juice, or at least a close copy. I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I did find one called "American Spirit Menthol" from Wordupecig.com. However it didn't really taste like Spirit America Menthol! It isn't bad, just not very much like a menthol at all. In fact, it really tasted like RY4.

Does anyone know of a juice that is close to V4L's version? I really appreciate any help.

Rags

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Update: Wordupecig.com contacted me by PM last night, I suppose having read that my menthol liquid didn't really taste like menthol, and offered me a free replacement! He also did a little research and said that the label on my bottle indicated I may have been sent the regular version by mistake and not the menthol after all. I was very, very happy to hear from them and can't wait to get my new menthol to try! I had planned on e-mailing them later on, but they beat me to the punch. So excited....and grateful to them for the PM! Great business, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread