Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
CT
Hi guys,

I have a 22mm tilemahos v2 that will be on its way to me in a few days. It does not include a drip tip. It looks like all the GG drip tips are out of stock through the GG retail sites and I really don't have anything at home that I feel is worthy of using or would look good on my new to me tilly v2. While I'll prob pick up a solid mouthpiece when they come into stock at the end of the month I'd like to pick something up to use in the meantime.

I'm looking for a driptip that will be about the same diameter of the liquid control, no funny lip on the bottom, double o rings to get a good grip on the liquid control, and stainless steel and possibly Teflon (PTFE). I would like to go through a usa vendor and no Chinese crap.

Can anyone recommend something that might fit those requirements? A name of the tip and company would be great but a link would be even better.

I have a couple cheapo drip tips already but I'm looking for something a little nicer and really not sure where to look.

Thanks in advance guys
Icy....

Reactions: imeothanasis

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Hey Erik, ähm IcyX
If you can't get a GG DT try to get an "old Sam" DT. They have high quality DT and some really nice for Tilemahos, even a matte one. There is a group on FB called "Old Sam" and you can talk to the owner Ol S aus G to clearify the details. Be sure he can help and by the was, he has one of the biggest GG collections Cheers and many greetings, Frank

IcyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
CT
Hey Alan thank you very much for the offer I may take you up on that!

Frank,
Those are some cool drip tips! I always wondered where you guys where getting those! I can see myself getting one in the future but looking for a usa vendor just to get one quick so I can use the new atty when it comes in. I was looking at cherry drip tips and a few on vapor dna still not sure what I'm going to order.

Reactions: breminator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread