Help me pick my next tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
I've been using an Aspire nautilus for 3 yrs now. I enjoy the 5 ml capacity, and the availability of replacement coils. It's getting old, etc and need a suitable replacement. I'm lost as I've not kept up with new tech lately. Not looking to blow huge clouds. I'm using 6 mg juice, trying to get off the cigarettes and get to zero nix as well.

Will be buying a new battery too. Been using an innokin MVP 20 watt for 3 yrs too. I am thinking the Eleaf iPower 80 watt. The price is right.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
When you say not blow huge clouds, does that mean you do want to try something more, subohm DL type of tank, or stick with a low watt mtl replacement for the Nauti?

Um, I don't know. Not too sure I'd be into the sub ohm stuff. I already go through almost 5 ml of juice a day as it is. I wouldn't mind a bigger hit though. Perhaps that wound slow me down on vaping so much.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
How about a Tobeco Super tank? Holds over 4 ml, top fill, can use wide open for airflow or throttle it down, and it's compatible with any Atlantis style coil, so lots of choices from different companies including >1 ohm coils more suitable for mtl or airier, all up to you. Oh, and it's pretty affordable.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
If you want to keep using drop in coils, you could just stick with your Nautilus. It's a great tank. Aspire has also come out with their Nautilus X tank for MTL vaping. I hear it is an excellent tank when you use the 1.8 coils made specifically for the Nautilus X. I tried it with their 1.5 coils and was not impressed, but people swear by the tank with the 1.8 coils.

If you want to try your hand at an MTL RTA, I highly recommend the Digiflavor Siren. The flavor is excellent, and it is easy peasy to build and wick. It won't leak if you put plenty of cotton in it. It is available for $25 - $35 depending on the vendor. Check out our thread if you are interested.

Digiflavor Siren GTA

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
One of the newest additions to my Vape Arsenal is the Baby Beast TFV8 using the Quad X4 coils at .15 Ω and even though the recommended wattage is much higher I am very pleased at 30 Watts. Now I also have the Jangertech Pangu which I love with the SS316L coils at.5Ω but using TC Mode. Sub Ohm doesn't have to mean high wattage as the Baby Beast proves.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Just ordered the Tobeco 25mm Super Tank. Knowing I can also use the Aspire Atlantis coils if needed is a big plus. Also the top fill will make my day. For $20, it's worth a try!

Thanks!

Enjoy. It's a really great tank for only $20. I've seen it on sale as low as $15 at times. One of the overlooked bargains out there, and you're free to play around with all sorts of coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread