Help! Moving from old school to MVP 4! Tank suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carophil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey folks!

I've been using an Innokin MVP2 (which goes up to a measly 11 watts) with an Aspire Nautilus Mini tank (which has very little airflow) for years. My battery is on its way out, and I've found that it's impossible to find the same set up, now that vaping equipment has gotten a lot more advanced, haha!!

I am ordering an MVP4, which is 100 watts! I'll continue to use my little nautilus tanks until I get something else, but I want a tank that's better suited to the new battery.

I'm not looking for something fancy, or even sub-ohm, really (I don't like the feeling of a hot vape). I just want something that can handle higher wattage, has better airflow, is easy to fill, and most importantly, DOESN'T LEAK. I have an Aspire Cleito that's TERRIBLE with leakage, and it spits into your mouth when you vape. I just want a solid, easy to use tank.

Any suggestions would be wonderful!!

Thanks!
- Caroline

Reactions: Letitia

carophil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would recommend the Subtank or Toptank (I prefer the Toptank) mini as they have a good selection of coils and an RBA should you ever decide you want to dabble in rebuilding.

I was thinking about the Toptank! I've also heard good things about Crown tanks. There are so many options now that it's onverwhelming, haha! Thanks. :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Any suggestions would be wonderful!!

My favorites for relaxed MTL vaping:

1. Subtank Mini--reliable, lots of premade coils and an RBA deck if you feel like making your own coils. The most versatile of them all. I even use Aspire BVC coils (non-Nautilus) in my Subtank for a nice and tight MTL vape. :D

2. eGo One tank (v1 or v2) with CLR coils. CLR coils can be used straight from the box and they are ridiculously easy to rewick and/or rebuild. Highly recommended. Try both kinds (0.5 and 1Ω) and see which one suits you better.

3. The easiest RBA on the planet--SXY (true MTL) or SMJY (open MTL) Doggy Style atty.

Good luck!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
If you're still happy with the Nauti mini, there's no reason to change, unless you want a DL cloud vape. Thr MVP4 might go up to 100W but it doesn't make you do it. If anything lower wattage on that will give you a ton more run-time. I you want to freshen things up, you can always go with a Triton mini or Nauti 2. Same coils as you currently use, but top fill for an easier user experience.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
To those recommending the Crown tank,it's a sub 0hm tank (though idk if they make mtl coils) but it's not what Op asked
Anything "high wattage" is mostly sub 0hm,and it's more than possible to get a cool vape at higher wattage.
For one i vape a .5 coil at 45 watts and get a very cool and refreshing vape so higher wattage and sub 0hm don't mean hot vape lolz. The only "leakproof " tank i know of is the Aspire cleito exo which has top airflow,then again i've heard anything with top airflow is kinda leakproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread